Top, middle or bottom. Where we going to finish ?

I think it's a weaker league this season tbh.....the three relegated are not as strong as last season's.... Swansea are considerably weaker as are Reading and Barnsley..... it's going to be wide open!

I think it's a weaker league this season tbh.....the three relegated are not as strong as last season's.... Swansea are considerably weaker as are Reading and Barnsley..... it's going to be wide open!
I agree, last season there were players like Buendia, Cantwell and Sarr knocking about. I don’t see quite this quality of player being in the league next season. Unless West Brom some how manage to keep Pereira and Sheff U keep Berge. Keeping these guys would give them a huge advantage as they are arguably top six standard Prem players.

We also need a right winger. Brooks is our only option out there as things stand. I'd like us to bring in someone who can go on the outside, big fan of inverted wingers, but different options would be handy.
Stacey doesn’t look out of place in right midfield.

Having said that it actually looks like Berge might stay at Sheff U. Imo he’s an even better player than Buendia and it would be an absolute travesty if he is to grace a championship pitch. With him in the side and the general quality of the rest of their team, I can’t see past Sheff U walking the league tbh.

I'm predicting we will finish 7th...which is OK bearing mind the standard of player we have..we have lost the impressive Spaniard Rico...and the scoring genius Groenvald maybe on his bike !..and we start a season minus Surman and Gosling...who kinda glued us together for a good few seasons...kept the bulkheads intact so to speak.
We are out in the Oceans now with a crew of slackers unless the man Parker can 'crack the whip'.
Now then 7th isn't bad for our Level of Tin...ought else'll be a bonus in my logbook!

Too early to say.

Who is coming in, but more importantly who may we still lose to another club.

Out of our three leading scorers last season, we know two are still going to be with us.

Danjuma our leading scorer who knows!

Then it depends on losing key players to injuries which can make a difference.

A little over a week until it all starts so where are we going to finish? Do we have genuine promotion aspirations? Is SP the man for the job? Will our injury list affect our start to the season and leave us trailing early on? Have we recruited in enough areas to mount a serious challenge? Are West Brom, Fulham and Sheff Utd the frontrunners?
For me, we still lack firepower. Solanke and Surridge as our only strikers leaves us light up front yet again. Begovic leaving and Travers stepping up leaves us weak in goal. Kelly stepping in to left centre back partnering Steve Cook could be a good defensively. Our midfield looks strong.
I'm putting us in the play offs again.
We still have until the end of August to sign players

Too early to say.

Who is coming in, but more importantly who may we still lose to another club.

Out of our three leading scorers last season, we know two are still going to be with us.

Danjuma our leading scorer who knows!

Then it depends on losing key players to injuries which can make a difference.
We still have until the end of August to buy or sell players so don't panic yet!

Having said that it actually looks like Berge might stay at Sheff U. Imo he’s an even better player than Buendia and it would be an absolute travesty if he is to grace a championship pitch. With him in the side and the general quality of the rest of their team, I can’t see past Sheff U walking the league tbh.

Isn't Pereira better? I'd be astounded if he isn't snapped up by a PL side.

Agree with this, I think it’s all set up for some of the managers who grind out results like Warnock, Hughton and O’Neill at stoke to replace the likes of Swansea, Reading, Barnsley. I’d have said Cardiff as well under Mick McCarthy but their squad seems absolutely ravaged by Covid and injuries heading into the season.

If we do some good business with a GK and a striker or two (assuming Danjuma also leaves) over the next couple of weeks I’d really fancy us to make the top 2

Sorry to interrupt but to answer the op, we're going to be the Cherries on top of the Championship knickerbocker glory : )
With the Parkerilla in charge we're gonna give the Champo some serious "heat treatment" : )
Scott to be promotion : )
Scottie's beaming us up, to boldly go where we've already been : )
Ha ha you nutter! Love it.

;