Top, middle or bottom. Where we going to finish ?

If we can stay in the playoff picture all year, and definitely be in the discussion with a month to go, it will make for an interesting season with all the customary highs and lows. Good enough for me.

It was a fairly simplistic post..Scotty didn't do as well as Edmondo in the PL..Fulham got rid....Aunt Sally Boscombe gives him a crack at Kings Park so he can have another go with our ready- made - porridge style 'crack squad '.
Its down what Scotts Got...I.mean I don't care if its a bit defensive here and there as long as we score more than Peterborough or WBA or Middlesbrough ( that's how it spelt if yo ain't in a pub..ha ha).. when they line up knees knocking v the Red n Black!

Plebs like me will either buy or reject the Hype..but in the end or at the end of the day..the daily/weekly fates will play in...luck...injuries...anything that serves to make the 'funny ol game'...the thing that it is...if , once again you get my drift!

We'll lose 5 tepid games on the trot, then Scotty resigns to be replaced by Brooks+L.Cook teamup players/managers, which will take turns on the sideline as they alternate being injured. They'll play an insane balls-to-the-wall 3-2-5 that sees us clinch 6th on the final gameday only for everyone to be exhausted in the playoff finals and get thrashed. Brooks then gets sold to Celtic to manage as he retires from playing.

Safe money, that.

I think with the players we had last season we should have finished higher than 6th. Still looks like a very good side for the Champ on paper, injuries withstanding. That being said I'm optimistic for a go at the auto spots, playoffs at worst. Hoping the core of the team doesn't vanish before the transfer window closes.

;