Top, middle or bottom. Where we going to finish ?

I'm waiting for neil dawson to forensically analyse all the squads and then tell us ours is the best........again, and then blame parker when we don't win every game five nil......

Having said that it actually looks like Berge might stay at Sheff U. Imo he’s an even better player than Buendia and it would be an absolute travesty if he is to grace a championship pitch. With him in the side and the general quality of the rest of their team, I can’t see past Sheff U walking the league tbh.
Lol he wouldn't lace Buendia's boots!...... he's a different type of player anyway .... he's not going to win games on his own like Buendia did last season...... having Berge is no different to us having Lerma last season......like Lerma I don't think he'll be as effective in the Championship.

The predictions are what they are and even the gloomiest soothsayers among us of course hope that we are wrong...and the optimists are bang on....but even if we are relegated we are still roughly one grade up from our 'stadium cementing status' on the Pot SheIf.... i.e. Tin....another subsequent drop..or two....would see us at parity!

What's makin' I laugh is that some of the bookies is makin' Fulham favourites for the Champ Title... Cuz Scotty has left ? or what..what do they know that Scotty has to shove back up them...if you drift my get!

After watching Parker on the side lines telling players to pass back with free kicks on the halfway line, I would say we are not going to score many goals and end up drawing quite a few matches.
So mid table for me.

After watching Parker on the side lines telling players to pass back with free kicks on the halfway line, I would say we are not going to score many goals and end up drawing quite a few matches.
So mid table for me.
I think we'll be conservative right enough as that seems to be Parker's way but I think we'll have a bit more control against the poorer sides than we had last season.....I think we'll win enough games to grind out a top 6 finish in as I've said a really poor league.....if we manage to sign a goal scorer we could even challenge top 2......it won't be pretty but it might be effective.

I don't like the idea of the window remaining open after the season starts. It makes the whole thing a bit of a lottery if you get a player starting well and then he moves on. How can you plan for that?

Current set up mid table.
Sell Danjuma, Brooks and Lerma with no adequate replacements we will struggle in bottom half.
Keep one or two of Danjuma, Brooks and Lerma and bring in a decent keeper, centre half and forward then top 6.

The board have got their man, they obviously see Parker as the manager to get us promoted. I'm sure we'll have a wobble here and there, but I expect us to be top 3 for the majority of the season, IF Parker is as good as the board think he is.

I will say, unless we sign a few more we may be looking at a couple of injuries in key areas away from a disaster.

Happy to finish mid table......play some decent football and become an established Championship team.....that'll do for me ......you can stick the PL .....:grinning:

I won't rule out the possiblity of finishing mid-table and becoming an established Championship team, but decent football? Your manager is Scott Parker; please don't be unreasonable.

AFC Bournemouth will finish in the play-off places, I reckon, with awesome possession stats, a deep phobia of rapid counter-attacks, and the collective tits of the fanbase bored off. Could well end in promotion, though. It's going to be utterly miserable, but it can get the job done. Probably like having a stent shoved up your cock to aid in the removal of a kidney stone.

I'm not a great fan of defensive football. Defeats always seem worse than when you've lost after having a real go at the opposition. Those Eddie days when the philosophy was run at 'em and score more goals than them. Great days even in defeat.

I'm not a great fan of defensive football. Defeats always seem worse than when you've lost after having a real go at the opposition. Those Eddie days when the philosophy was run at 'em and score more goals than them. Great days even in defeat.
Those days are gone mate.... might as well try to enjoy what we have.

Upper mid table being honest. Can't see where the goals are coming from but hope I am proved wrong.

I won't rule out the possiblity of finishing mid-table and becoming an established Championship team, but decent football? Your manager is Scott Parker; please don't be unreasonable.

AFC Bournemouth will finish in the play-off places, I reckon, with awesome possession stats, a deep phobia of rapid counter-attacks, and the collective tits of the fanbase bored off. Could well end in promotion, though. It's going to be utterly miserable, but it can get the job done. Probably like having a stent shoved up your cock to aid in the removal of a kidney stone.
In fairness we may not enjoy the football much this season and I don't think anyone on here would call me a fan of Parker but I wouldn't swap him with Silva.....I can't think of two many teams in the PL that made our defending look assured until we played Silva's Everton team .... absolutely horrendous.

It won't take you long to realise that Wilson is sh1te either.

;