Training ground

The only work that is being carried out at Canford is to produce a 4G full size training pitch as the academy will not have a pitch to train on when the evenings draw in. Although things look like they are progressing well, it certainly doesn't look like it will be finished in time and that is a real shame as there is no plan B.

I’m not averse to criticising the ‘powers that be’ but the main opportunity was to either buy Chapel Gate outright or as a joint venture with the Uni. For the price of just the land at Canford, we’d have had half of an established site. Re this pitch - I think with ours having to be part of the Academy - it couldn’t really be offsite. As a thumbs up to the Community Trust - the collaboration with Ringwood is exactly what we should be doing more.

A couple of photos taken this evening. One of the fenced off 3G pitch. The other is the main site yard with worker.

Attachments

• 0FD34B37-876C-4610-8417-4DB2144389EE.jpeg
    0FD34B37-876C-4610-8417-4DB2144389EE.jpeg
    561.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 13F3029F-26C4-40C4-8E87-7D1C2E8245EE.jpeg
    13F3029F-26C4-40C4-8E87-7D1C2E8245EE.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: DJ
If you think that's me being negative you don't want to meet me, it was a light-hearted comment. I may be wrong but I'm sure that when I replied to your post you stated "lone" or "one" worker. You may have edited that out or I may have completely imagined it, either way it is good to see progress.
:)

If you think that's me being negative you don't want to meet me, it was a light-hearted comment. I may be wrong but I'm sure that when I replied to your post you stated "lone" or "one" worker. You may have edited that out or I may have completely imagined it, either way it is good to see progress.
:)
No mention from me of 'lone'.

Went down there today with my son to make a video to mark a good friend of ours from football who is celebrating their 50th tomorrow. Took a couple of pictures, you chose to rip them apart and impose your negativity.

;