Training ground

Good to hear/see this, thank you.

Surprises me that COWS don't make more of a deal of this stuff, it's really positive.
We also don't really know what the finished thing is going to look like.
I think EH's all singing, all dancing plans were dumped a while back, for a more dialled back version. Hopefully, once Foley is officially at the helm, they will show us the new plans and start giving us regular updates on the progress.
We are still in a weird limbo state at the moment. The FA seem to enjoy any opportunity to f*ck us over, don't they ?
We are currently operating with one hand tied behind our back until Foley gets the green light. He has my sympathy, must be very frustrating.

Planning permission wise the latest on the council planning page is from 2019 when we submitted revised plans. Looking at the plans we are deviating from them as the pitch that is up is in the highlighted location I believe

Capture2.JPG

Planning permission wise the latest on the council planning page is from 2019 when we submitted revised plans. Looking at the plans we are deviating from them as the pitch that is up is in the highlighted location I believe

View attachment 9261
Yep. No pitch side changing rooms to be seen in those plans.
Maybe they are on casters and we will move them about to wherever they are needed. That would be a pretty shrewd money saving idea !
Thank me later Bill !
:p

The bloody Chinese would have it up and running in about 6 weeks from start to finish..

It's a f√cking Joke !

Sorry but it is !
But, we were Russian owned. And, hopefully soon to be American.
What’s the Chinese got to do with it?
Also, the Chinese are probably the worse nation in the world for plastic pollution, strange that you’re now lauding them.

But, we were Russian owned. And, hopefully soon to be American.
What’s the Chinese got to do with it?
Also, the Chinese are probably the worse nation in the world for plastic pollution, strange that you’re now lauding them.

The Chinese build very quickly that was my point.. others will have got that..you probably did....but my obtuse angles annoy you...
.. im certainly not lauding anything else about the Chinese !!!

Went down the Sang with my wife for a walk this afternoon.

Been a few times now and it’s a nice easy 1.5 miles walk, half by the river and the other inland near to ponds.

Half way around there is a place to get refreshments, closes at 3 pm, right opposite one of the ponds with plenty of picnic tables.

Also notice this time there is a small play area for children with a swing and climbing frame etc.

Saw the work on the new training pitches over in the distance as well.

Went down the Sang with my wife for a walk this afternoon.

Been a few times now and it’s a nice easy 1.5 miles walk, half by the river and the other inland near to ponds.

Half way around there is a place to get refreshments, closes at 3 pm, right opposite one of the ponds with plenty of picnic tables.

Also notice this time there is a small play area for children with a swing and climbing frame etc.

Saw the work on the new training pitches over in the distance as well.
The SANG’s are doing what they’re meant to be doing.

Good to hear/see this, thank you.

Surprises me that COWS don't make more of a deal of this stuff, it's really positive.
Evening chaps. This is a bit off-piste I know but can someone please tell me what COWS stands for? I thought I knew once but if so I’ve clearly forgotten, and a quick glance on Google tells me only that it’s Control Of Worms Sustainably. Or maybe this is it! Thanks Guys!

Evening chaps. This is a bit off-piste I know but can someone please tell me what COWS stands for? I thought I knew once but if so I’ve clearly forgotten, and a quick glance on Google tells me only that it’s Control Of Worms Sustainably. Or maybe this is it! Thanks Guys!
Cherries Official Web Site.

;