Twickets

The person who buys the ticket on Twickets gets a point according to AFCB Twitter, but I don't know if one is also removed from the season ticket holder (although it's largely irrelevant)

Thanks.

Been tracking to get a ticket for my daughter this Sunday. Great development to reduce empty seats. Expect a lot will go up for Huddersfield in December!

So assume this reduces the pool of re-sale of spare seats the club normally do on a Friday ?

Thanks.

Been tracking to get a ticket for my daughter this Sunday. Great development to reduce empty seats. Expect a lot will go up for Huddersfield in December!

So assume this reduces the pool of re-sale of spare seats the club normally do on a Friday ?
No. Only season tickets
Thanks.

No. Only season tickets on twickets. One currently available.

No. Only season tickets

No. Only season tickets on twickets. One currently available.

I meant ST holders giving up seats: midweek and December vs less glamorous opposition. I have seen about 6 arsenal tickets go up in a few days.

Very easy. Just register and click on Set Up Alert!
I registered on the Twickets web site but trying to set up an alert isn't easy as Twickets couldn't find the venue. There were plenty of tickets for Crystal Palace going but nothing for AFC Bournemouth / Dean Court / Vitality Stadium.. Any help / guidance appreciated thanks.

I registered on the Twickets web site but trying to set up an alert isn't easy as Twickets couldn't find the venue. There were plenty of tickets for Crystal Palace going but nothing for AFC Bournemouth / Dean Court / Vitality Stadium.. Any help / guidance appreciated thanks.
Set up an alert for afc bournemouth and if a ticket becomes available, it will notify you. If nothing showing, it means no tickets currently available.

Set up an alert for afc bournemouth and if a ticket becomes available, it will notify you. If nothing showing, it means no tickets currently available.
Hi Andy, I understand what you say but it does not find the venue of Dean Court / Vitality Stadium / AFC Bournemouth in Twickets.
Cheers.

Hi Andy, I understand what you say but it does not find the venue of Dean Court / Vitality Stadium / AFC Bournemouth in Twickets.
Cheers.

Haven’t looked at the site yet, but if it works for some and not others does it work like the official tickets website and only show tickets for you to purchase if your actually able to buy them, ie have the points to purchase?

Cheers.
When I registered with twickets, I put in football, south of England, went on alerts and put in afc bournemouth. Seemed to work for me and was offered a ticket to buy but I'd already just purchased a returned ticket.

Not many tickets coming up. Have seen 8 so far unfortunately our internet is so bad by the time I log on they are already gone.

When I registered with twickets, I put in football, south of England, went on alerts and put in afc bournemouth. Seemed to work for me and was offered a ticket to buy but I'd already just purchased a returned ticket.
Hi Andy, I'd tried the south of England but Twickets couldn't find the venue. Thanks for the advice / help.

Yes I'd managed to buy a returned ticket for the Arsenal game at 11:00am on Friday so OK anyway for this weekend. Cheers!

;