Tyler Adams

hes actually really good and would be a good lerma replacement as hes very good defensively but better with the ball than lerma. def better than Mckennie
Is he that good? - the only time I really took notice of him was the game at Tottenham where he was sent off - he didn't look that great then.

Only one game, I know, so genuinely interested.

Is he that good? - the only time I really took notice of him was the game at Tottenham where he was sent off - he didn't look that great then.

Only one game, I know, so genuinely interested.
hes been good whenever ive seen him for both club and country and think hed be good for us.

I watched him when he was with Leipzig and I thought he was really good then. During the World Cup I thought he performed well on the pitch, and also at the infamous presser when one of the mullahs' propagandist stooges hoped to ambush him.

I'm not sure AFCB would go for him now given the other signings and what he presumably might cost.

If he's a Lerma type, I'm not sure we'd be interested. I get the impression that AI wants a different profile of midfielder.

Tyler Adams at just 20 million would be a great get. But there is something to keep in mind, he does have a history of injuries.

A great player, and one time Captain of USA, Adams would be a perfect fit at CDM for us on the field though.

If he's turned down Chelsea maybe its because he's impressed with our infrastructure.
I believe that we were indeed looking to hijack this transfer but unfortunately for us Chelsea never got as far as calling him in for a medical !
:throw:

EDIT:
Well if as per BTK's post below, the medical checks had been done, somebody at AFCB must have been sleeping on the job. Poor form. Sack the board etc.

If he's a Lerma type, I'm not sure we'd be interested. I get the impression that AI wants a different profile of midfielder.
different type of dm hes a much better passer and more athletic and can also drive forward. can also play rb if needed or as a box to box

hes actually really good and would be a good lerma replacement as hes very good defensively but better with the ball than lerma. def better than Mckennie
Yep. Adams played RB, and even RWB, for Leipzig and the US. But eventually moved to CDM where he's found a more permanent home.

Multiple Premier league clubs are reportedly competing to sign him after the Chelsea move collapsed. Has a £20million release clause, could we be interested?

Multiple Premier league clubs are reportedly competing to sign him after the Chelsea move collapsed. Has a £20million release clause, could we be interested?

Daily Mail claims we are:

However, he also has a hamstring injury which will keep him out for at least four weeks, and fears it would be longer was apparently one of the reasons Chelsea lost interest. I can't decide if that means we're definitely signing him, or if it means we should definitely pull out.

Daily Mail claims we are:

However, he also has a hamstring injury which will keep him out for at least four weeks, and fears it would be longer was apparently one of the reasons Chelsea lost interest. I can't decide if that means we're definitely signing him, or if it means we should definitely pull out.
Four months

Surprised Leeds want anything to do with us in any dealing after Aarons, but I suppose if its a contractual release clause, they've little choice in the matter.

;