Tyler Adams

So sad when people make early opinions on signings. I thought he was excellent.

I see a man panicking Christie will be on the bench. No need. He will move to the ten with specific instructions to press, weave some magic turns but never, ever shoot. Even four yards out Ryan with the keeper knocked out… find someone to pass it too.
Neil, you were writing Faivre off as a poor signing and he hasn’t even started a game for us.

How do you know? Genuine question. Did you watch him for Lyon/Lorient? He’s played about 25 minutes for us in the league.
I’ve seen him a few times yes on tv. For me I will be amazed if he is anything but another Traore. Good abroad but totally unsuited to the prem. Him at 13m or Barkley on a free?

I’ve seen him a few times yes on tv. For me I will be amazed if he is anything but another Traore. Good abroad but totally unsuited to the prem. Him at 13m or Barkley on a free?
Barkley has had his own issues and has only just started to tap into some of that monstrous potential he has.

Barkley could be a really great player but he's had issues. Worth a punt for a free rather than £13M (apparently) for Faivre. Not sure what Faivre brings but perhaps by next season, if he plays much, happy to be corrected.

I suggest you get on the phone to Liverpool. Tell them to get their head of recruitment. Trouble is, you’d still have Hughes here. :unsure:

So sad when people make early opinions on signings. I thought he was excellent.

I see a man panicking Christie will be on the bench. No need. He will move to the ten with specific instructions to press, weave some magic turns but never, ever shoot. Even four yards out Ryan with the keeper knocked out… find someone to pass it too.

Pathetic really, you can claim it’s an attempt at irony but really it’s just being very sad.

I also said the below bit. But the difference between one of your posts and mine is, mine is admitting my own inability to spot what others saw on Wednesday. Whilst you will build an opinion and then spend years trying to prove it.

I’m happy to be wrong.

I can appreciate that, the type of player that keeps the game ticking.

Just don’t think he was up to the pace of the game when he came on to do this. But looking forward to seeing more of him. He’s been a long time sidelined.

Pathetic really, you can claim it’s an attempt at irony but really it’s just being very sad.

I also said the below bit. But the difference between one of your posts and mine is, mine is admitting my own inability to spot what others saw on Wednesday. Whilst you will build an opinion and then spend years trying to prove it.

I’m happy to be wrong.
I was teasing you clearly at my own expense first sentence… chill.

I thought Adams looked good for his half hour, certainly not short on confidence.
It will be a relief to AI that Cook and Christie don’t have to play every minute every week
Let's just hope the USMNT don't chuck him in for a full 90 for an International.

Really wish he had say this one out.

;