Tyler Adams

Couple of whatsapp messages from my Leeds supporting colleague last night. He could just be bitter(especially after Aarons running away) , but clearly Adams doesnt impress him

Couple of whatsapp messages from my Leeds supporting colleague last night. He could just be bitter(especially after Aarons running away) , but clearly Adams doesnt impress him
I had a different opinion from a Leeds supporting colleague last season who largely gave up on survival when Adams was injured late on as he was 'easily their best player'. Let's hope he is right.

Signing players with medium term injuries is like getting the january transfer window done early.
Big vote of confidence in thenew medical team surely.

I had a different opinion from a Leeds supporting colleague last season who largely gave up on survival when Adams was injured late on as he was 'easily their best player'. Let's hope he is right.

The injury record does ring alarm bells. Probably why we are in with a chance of signing him as opposed to Liverpool and Chelsea.

Wouldn’t be a great choice for liverpool given they were aiming for Bellingham, Lavia or caicedo. That’s some drop in ambition but maybe they are worried about recruitment

Wouldn’t be a great choice for liverpool given they were aiming for Bellingham, Lavia or caicedo. That’s some drop in ambition but maybe they are worried about recruitment

Is it that much of a drop in ambition? Particularly Lavia, I can't say I've seen him play that much, not that I've noticed anyway, but some of these players going for ludicrous money feels a bit like the Emperor's New Clothes to me.

I'm beginning to think that R & R lives in some sort of parallel universe :p
If you care to do your research and clearly you haven't. You will discover that Tyler is out until late September due to a hamstring pull. I will accept your apologies after you have done your research.

Kindest Regards

Aarons wasn't fully match for last Saturday. AI stated this after the game. Under normal circumstances he would not have started. Hence, why he was taken off half way through the second half.
You claimed he was injured.
Now you’ve changed to not fully match fit.
You, as usual predicted we would lose. Wrong again.
Instead of twiddling your thumbs thinking up more negative comments, why don't you go to the Mothercare security guard reunion in Swindon this weekend. You can dust down your old uniform and toddle off down the road in a happy frame of mind.

You claimed he was injured.
Now you’ve changed to not fully match fit.
You, as usual predicted we would lose. Wrong again.
Instead of twiddling your thumbs thinking up more negative comments, why don't you go to the Mothercare security guard reunion in Swindon this weekend. You can dust down your old uniform and toddle off down the road in a happy frame of mind.
Just for the record, I have never been employed b yMothercare.

Regards

;