Tyler Adams

Do we know how long he is meant to be injured for?

Some mentions of after the international break, although I also saw it mentioned somewhere that Chelsea pulled out because they thought it will take longer.

Let's see. Our medical team made a really good call on the Italian chap, let's hope they've made a similar one here.

And I know Leeds fans are bad,but my God didn't realize they were this bad.To sum it up going by social media(Immature as **************** commenting on other teams pages but anyway):

-Adams is a huge rat traitor because he didn't want to stay and 'fight' for promotion with God Leeds
-Why go to a trash small club like us who will be relegated
-He's not that good anyway
-Enjoy the dumbass American fans that will come with this(Yet they are owned by Americans now).

Get over it you Yorkshire pricks.
One thing you need to realise is, Yorkshire as a county is quite possibly the most despised county in the country. IMO of course.

Still smarting a bit up in Yorkshire. Mr. O'kane has gone up even more in my estimation , the crowded bus shelter is quite funny and finally they've cracked on to how tinpot we really are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_204614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_204614_Chrome.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230820_203809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_203809_Chrome.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 36
Yorkshire is a big place so not somewhere it is fair to pigeonhole. Personally I really like the area around Halifax/Hebden Bridge. Wonderful countryside, reasonably priced cottages to rent, decent pubs & cafes and friendly people.

Still smarting a bit up in Yorkshire. Mr. O'kane has gone up even more in my estimation , the crowded bus shelter is quite funny and finally they've cracked on to how tinpot we really are.
I couldn't help myself and went and checked some Leeds forums. Jeez, its ridiculous the vitriol Tyler is getting. You would have swore he took a dump on a Leeds shirt and then set it on fire on an instagram live video while making a cherry pie according to them.

They absolutely cannot get over that someone would choose to play in the Prem for us instead of 'fighting' for promotion with such a God like team that they see themselves as.

Never thought I would say this...but almost prefer Millwall fans over these pricks. It will be such a sweet thing if we can finish around midtable(Which I think we can) and Leeds don't even make the playoffs haha.

Yorkshire is OK...just Leeds and their entitlement that's annoying. Like Saints..annoying...at least Leeds won a few things.

Interesting comments from Tyler...

“The amazing sporting director and CEO, through so many conversations about how I’ll be used in this amazing project that they’re building here was very exciting as well.”

“When they showed that ambition through the owner, the CEO and the sporting director, now having an ambitious coach as well, attracting players, which is very important obviously to the succession of the team, it excited me a lot.”

;