Tyrone Mings

Ha ha. He was wearing a Villa shirt and it did cross my mind to ask him if he wanted one of ours to wear at the station, but they did let him on the coach, although I dread to think what Gerrard said to him!
Well I presume Gerrard did his interview before Mings missed the bus. Sometimes you have to think that the gods are against you and cut your losses Tyrone.

His attitude let’s him down. That was the case at Ipswich, with us and now Villa. Seems to have a fairly big chip on his shoulder too - odd when you think he’s got the world at his feet (no pun intended).
Yep. Definitely something not quite right between his ears. I think he managed to rub EH up the wrong way, multiple times. I think he would be best served winding his neck in a bit but that doesn’t seem to be in his nature.

Gerrard has form for throwing his players under a bus when his team loses.

Mings and watkins good enough for england but not good enough to start against with no disrespect to them newly promoted bournemouth.

I have n beef with Mings decent centre back but we have moved on and the arrival of Senesi along with Kelly and Mepham we have cover!

Gerrard has form for throwing his players under a bus when his team loses.

Mings and watkins good enough for england but not good enough to start against with no disrespect to them newly promoted bournemouth.

If Mings is good enough for England in a proper competitive match, then England has a problem. He is and always has been miles off. At least one massive mistake every game that costs a goal.

However, still don't get the hate for him. Thought the shirt thing would be quite funny if the shoe was on the other foot. I don't get booing ex-players in general though, proper cringy imo, especially ones that always gave their best and weren't good enough (Surridge and Taylor come to mind straight away).

Tyrone is a good player, just for one reason or another didn't play for is when fit. As others have instigated maybe fell out with the manager.

I'd have him back in the teamas when he is on form, he's pretty handy.

Tyrone is a good player, just for one reason or another didn't play for is when fit. As others have instigated maybe fell out with the manager.

I'd have him back in the teamas when he is on form, he's pretty handy.
His injury and Nathan Ake are the reasons I'd wager. I quite like Ming's, the whole stroppines from our fans at the Villa shirt thing was well over the top in my opinion.

If Mings is good enough for England in a proper competitive match, then England has a problem. He is and always has been miles off. At least one massive mistake every game that costs a goal.

However, still don't get the hate for him. Thought the shirt thing would be quite funny if the shoe was on the other foot. I don't get booing ex-players in general though, proper cringy imo, especially ones that always gave their best and weren't good enough (Surridge and Taylor come to mind straight away).
How many goals have england conceded when he played?

Mings isn't a bad player. He just isn't all that great either. He seems a decent kinda guy, maybe has the odd screw a bit loose but that's not unusual. Wouldn't surprise me to see him go to another mid table or lower club and do ok. I struggle to evoke any strong emotion one way or the other about him these days.

Mings isn't a bad player. He just isn't all that great either. He seems a decent kinda guy, maybe has the odd screw a bit loose but that's not unusual. Wouldn't surprise me to see him go to another mid table or lower club and do ok. I struggle to evoke any strong emotion one way or the other about him these days.

He's an ok player. He's never been worth what Villa paid us for him in my opinion. Also, Kelly is a better player already.

Kelly is a better player than Mings?

Unless you know something more than we do, Minister has played for England, Kelly hasn't.

Kelly at times couldn't string a pass together, often putting it long, wide or in the stands.

Kelly has a bright future if he doesnt play like the tailend of last season.

Kelly as a better player than Mings at this moment in time.......

Wrong SDD.

Trouble is the media over hyped mings so expectations are much higher. Done a good job in prem and if he leaves Villa then, no doubt, he will be in demand but not for big 6 (or whatever that means). Better suited to 3 central defenders I think. Very good passer of the ball when he was here.

;