Tyrone Mings

Its defo All about Money.. and big-time...as we had with Ritchie leaving us.
I've decided to drop 'loyalty' from my overall thinking now....and end crucifying myself on that type of thing...and loans etc...and just concentrate on whoever is in the shirt for Boscombe on any given day....
There are not many 'Ray Bumsteads' about these days.... Cookie and maybe Smithy/Stan etc, will be gone soon...getting too attached to players isn't healthy ...Danjuma / Ake....Gosling even.
That basically, for me at least opens a door for wishing Ed and Jase well at Newcastle...and anyone he poaches.

I'm going out on loan to ' business football' !

Yeah, thats why I've I always questioned him making it as a top centre back and his inclusion for England.

Immense physically, but lapses in concentration and being prone to errors too often to be considered by best clubs.

He doesn;t do it deliberately, but ultimately mistakes are mistakes.

That hasn't stopped Harry Maguire though

Stripped of captaincy. Harsh! Don't like Steven Gerrard. Can we get Tyrone back here? Oh no. He won't want to come because half the North End verbally abused him the last time he came to Dean Court for no real reason.

QUOTE="Bitzer, post: 651811, member: 4192"]What's Tyrone done ?[/QUOTE]
Attitude I expect. Recall games with us like Wolves away when he just didn't seem to fancy it. Wouldn't want him back.

QUOTE="Bitzer, post: 651811, member: 4192"]What's Tyrone done ?
Attitude I expect. Recall games with us like Wolves away when he just didn't seem to fancy it. Wouldn't want him back.[/QUOTE]
I wondered if it was a pre season thing. He's certainly got a lot of interests outside of football. Unless he's been to Dublin again.

At the end of yesterday's game he came over to the Ted Shed and had a photo with fans or maybe signed something before eventually giving half hearted acknowledgement to the 14 or so Villa fans that stayed the distance. Quite telling I thought.

;