Tyrone Mings

The loan (so it says on their forum), is something along the lines that if they match any offers they get to keep him.I would have thought he would have a say in it or what if we wanted to keep him?

Tough one, but glad he's getting game time. I think he is an undoubted star in the making, but we've seen much touted talent fade in the past.

At the end of the day, it often comes down to a little bit of luck, mixed up with healthy lashings of dedication. His character has to be spot on and hearing him speak, he seems to offer a very balanced personality, with a good deal of intelligence. This is for me, why he's become something of an enigma, as he seems to have all the right attributes but has never really settled.

His will be an interesting 'journey' to watch and I do hope that he does indeed prove himself and come back to AFCB firing on all cylinders.

Bamford, wow he really has found his level hasn;t he. Though I'd not e surprised id most footbalers were of the silver spoon brigade nowadays. Very difficult to get the spare time to train and travel if your folks don;t have disposable income nowadays

Bad A*** or Posh Boy? Tyrone made into a Telegraph public school Xl last week. Didn’t know he went to Millfield.

No prizes for guessing who was playing up top (in gloves) for the posh boys team.

Who else was in there? I can think of Fraser Forster, Will Hughes, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain..

If he carries in like this someone in the Championship will stump up a large amount for him in the summer which was at least one objective.

Meanwhile we have Ake playing where Mings would, S Cook also able to play there ahead of him and now we have Mepham which would free up SC to play there.

We simply don't have a realistic spot for him at the moment. A lot of us rate him but I think his race here is run. The only way I see him coming back is if Ake is sold and I don't think that will happen this summer now.

If he carries in like this someone in the Championship will stump up a large amount for him in the summer which was at least one objective.

Meanwhile we have Ake playing where Mings would, S Cook also able to play there ahead of him and now we have Mepham which would free up SC to play there.

We simply don't have a realistic spot for him at the moment. A lot of us rate him but I think his race here is run. The only way I see him coming back is if Ake is sold and I don't think that will happen this summer now.
Charlie is slowing down and we may need a left back.

The fact that he was signed as a LB, made his brief appearance on the left, albeit further forward, before getting injured but then hasn't played a single minute out wide since his injury indicates the club don't think he can do it anyone. Without knowing the details of his medical issues it's hard to prove but sometimes actions speak louder than words.

If he was still considered an option to play there, we have definitely had games when he would have been picked.

;