Tyrone Mings

"You are always representing the football club whether you are in season, off season or wherever you are and what part of the world you are in. Professional footballers know that. It is disappointing because we want to focus on football and nothing else."

Taxi for Mr Cline.............................................

"You are always representing the football club whether you are in season, off season or wherever you are and what part of the world you are in. Professional footballers know that. It is disappointing because we want to focus on football and nothing else."

Taxi for Mr Cline.............................................
I must’ve missed something, what’s Clyne been up to?

I must’ve missed something, what’s Clyne been up to?

Took a couple mates and a bevvy of girls to Marbella when ineligible for Liverpool game. One of the girls 16, another 17. Those of us that have, or have had a 16 year old daughter would know they are not ready for that level of party/ sexual activity that allegedly took place. Clyne pictured with a canister of hippy crack. It was in a couple tabloids and Clyne was dropped for Daniels as soon as he was fit with Smith moving back to rb. Smiths injury opened the door again. Google Nathanial Clyne party.

We often see strikers who are brilliant Championship players,scoring lots of goals,but can't quite cut it in the top League,Lewis Grabban and Patrick Bamford would be two off of the top of my head,perhaps the same can be said for defenders?
From the little I've seen of Mings for us in the Premier League,I think he looks ordinary,and also his body language was that of a rabbit in the headlights.
Who knows what the future holds,only Eddie does,but with Villa purportedly about to fall foul of FFP I can't see them being able to afford him if we were selling .

Took a couple mates and a bevvy of girls to Marbella when ineligible for Liverpool game. One of the girls 16, another 17. Those of us that have, or have had a 16 year old daughter would know they are not ready for that level of party/ sexual activity that allegedly took place. Clyne pictured with a canister of hippy crack. It was in a couple tabloids and Clyne was dropped for Daniels as soon as he was fit with Smith moving back to rb. Smiths injury opened the door again. Google Nathanial Clyne party.
Cheers Neil, will take a look.

We often see strikers who are brilliant Championship players,scoring lots of goals,but can't quite cut it in the top League,Lewis Grabban and Patrick Bamford would be two off of the top of my head,perhaps the same can be said for defenders?
From the little I've seen of Mings for us in the Premier League,I think he looks ordinary,and also his body language was that of a rabbit in the headlights.
Who knows what the future holds,only Eddie does,but with Villa purportedly about to fall foul of FFP I can't see them being able to afford him if we were selling .

It’s not just a maybe defenders can be the same it’s a definite.

Tommy Elphick and Simon Francis were never exposed for pace in the Championship, Charlie Daniels was unbeatable at the back and overlapped like Ronaldo. Any average to good prem defender will shine in the championship and keeping David Nugent and Billy Sharp quiet is noteworthy but not the same as marking Harry Kane and Sergio Aguero out the game.

That said I’ve always believed Mings is good enough here if he gets match fit which he now looks like he is and if his attitude is strong which there have been rumours about. He had all the attributes and has looked great when called on.

It’s not just a maybe defenders can be the same it’s a definite.

Tommy Elphick and Simon Francis were never exposed for pace in the Championship, Charlie Daniels was unbeatable at the back and overlapped like Ronaldo. Any average to good prem defender will shine in the championship and keeping David Nugent and Billy Sharp quiet is noteworthy but not the same as marking Harry Kane and Sergio Aguero out the game.

That said I’ve always believed Mings is good enough here if he gets match fit which he now looks like he is and if his attitude is strong which there have been rumours about. He had all the attributes and has looked great when called on.
I thought that Tyrone was our best defender against Man City away and didn't look at all out of place amongst their great players.

Clyne thing, still a mountain out of a molehill. If I recall it wasn't exactly a couple of mates and a 'bevy of underage girls'. There were almost equal numbers of male and females, could easily have all been couples, or even family, could have been cousins for all we know. As for the sex that 'allegedly' took place, I dont; recall a single quote from anyone who would know, just salacious suggestions made by the reporter. Shame they're being perpetuated on here

I do wonder if those who think every holiday ends up in a sex and drugs whirlwind, are they having much better holidays than me, so that is the new standard, or just jealous as they wish theirs were like that???

;