UEFA Nations League

Empty stadium tonight for England at Croatia.

Let’s hope that doesn’t give it a training ground feel.

A situation Croatia have played in before but England haven't. Not exactly a punishment for them...

It’s like pulling teeth...the lack of atmosphere seems to have induced lethargy into the players. England making us look like world beaters.

Does demonstrate what a game, even at the top level, is like with no supporters. Someone on here said this was the future. I don't think Sky would shell out millions for games like this if it were so.
It’s almost like I’m missing the England band.....but just ALMOST :ROFLMAO:

....Barkley why?....as for Rashford couldn’t hit a cows **************** with a banjo...Sterling can’t believe he is part of England’s future!

Does demonstrate what a game, even at the top level, is like with no supporters. Someone on here said this was the future. I don't think Sky would shell out millions for games like this if it were so.

It's killed it as a TV spectacle . A very sobering experience.

....Barkley why?....as for Rashford couldn’t hit a cows **** with a banjo...Sterling can’t believe he is part of England’s future!
The Sterling thing just smacks of desperation to play a player INTO form, as if they think he’ll suddenly find his club form playing for his country. Newsflash Gareth, without his superstar City teammates setting him up, Sterling would contribute nothing to them either. It’s mind boggling that he still expects Sterling to contribute something playing in this mediocre England selection. On his own he has been consistently hopeless. Everyone can see it, apart from the England setup, apparently. Like I said, mind boggling.

Last edited:
The Sterling thing just smacks of desperation to play a player INTO form, as if they think he’ll suddenly find his club form playing for his country. Newsflash Gareth, without his superstar City teammates setting him up, Sterling would contribute nothing to them either. It’s mind boggling that he still expects Sterling to contribute something playing in this mediocre England selection. On his own he has been consistently hopeless. Everyone can see it, apart from the England setup, apparently. Like I said, mind boggling.

One of the reasons I don't watch England play. They just pick a team that is boring to watch. I can't remember the last time I got excited about the players that were picked. The Venables era I think.
These days England are just so boring to watch.

One of the reasons I don't watch England play. They just pick a team that is boring to watch. I can't remember the last time I got excited about the players that were picked. The Venables era I think.
These days England are just so boring to watch.
Still picking players based on reputation rather than picking a team of players who compliment each other’s abilities. No team, just a bunch of highly rated players thrown together and told to get on with it. Only difference now is that Southgate’s scope of “rated” players is somewhat wider than other recent managers’. Grim stuff tonight.

;