Unusual disliking of other club(s)

Not unusual but, in no particular order :
Pig Hill - just horrible
Reading - thought they were big time on Madjedskis money
Dirty Leeds - obviously
Stoke - 'orrible again
Scummers - patronising tw@ts, especially the ones from round here
Gillingham - 'orrible, yet again + Hassentaller

Im sure there's a few more who've wronged us over the years but they immediately spring to mind !

Always hated Pompey......think it goes back to when Mick Tait broke Robbie Savages leg in a "friendly "

The usual, really, no specific reasons apart from the first, who are just hateful

Gillingham
Reading
Aldershot
Brighton
Yeovil

All of them I’d happily see lose every game they ever play

Leeds,obviously
Swindon,for their concrete shower
Brighton ,for their NSC
Watford for their wd18 podcast(same old Bournemouth...).

Not unusual but, in no particular order :
Pig Hill - just horrible
Reading - thought they were big time on Madjedskis money
Dirty Leeds - obviously
Stoke - 'orrible again
Scummers - patronising tw@ts, especially the ones from round here
Gillingham - 'orrible, yet again + Hassentaller

Im sure there's a few more who've wronged us over the years but they immediately spring to mind !
Pig Hill???!

Norwich - disorganised stewarding developed into aggressive stewarding, 'cause they're better than Ipswich, they think they're better than all medium sized family friendly clubs.

Arsenal - unnecessarily arrogant fans and stewards, we know we're not as big as you but we were in the same league as you, we still got 3 points for winning, the same as you.

Stoke - for the Wilson booing, for the fans attitude, it's like Pulis bought into them. Where as W.B.A fans only tolerated his style of football. Just not a friendly club.

Brighton - For a place that considers itself the paragon of inclusivity, they don't give that much of a sh*t about visiting wheelchair users. Most stinging of all, is having no pies for away fans on a Boxing day midday kick off. Make the effort to get to their poorly built stadium on a Bank holiday, only to be told "that bloke over there had the last pie, sorry".

Burnley - They're changing up there. They're beginning to buy into the Sean Dyche mentality of us against them. Second time I went there, when T.K. scored a "worldie", there was a "proper northern" cafe. Choice of pies, individual or a slice of slab pie, all served with chips and gravy. Last time we went, I had convinced fellow travellers on the Magic Minibus it was worth the effort for a slice of northern life/pie, only to find it was a poorly stocked Italian style cafe. Then having to endure fans that preferred Sean to Eddie and the crap VAR decisions.

In the spirit of the question rather than pick an obvious one I'll go for Bristol Rovers.

Why?

One of my first away games and couldn't find a pub that would serve me in colours. My naivety but that's not the point of this post.

We drew that game and every bloody fan on way home had to stop me and mention how lucky the result was for us. We'd hit the woodwork a number of times and their goal was a pen.

Twice stuck on public transport with tedious fans, one was convinced his uncle was some famous Welsh(?) boxer who could knock anyone out.

The "pirate" rebrand. Tacky AF, be the Gass and own it.

Goodnight sodding Irene

Rickie f'ng Lambert

The "killer fans" interview.

And worst of all if you mention your slight dislike to another Cherry you always get the "Oh I actually kind of like them" response.

For "violence" against AFCB fans Leeds, Swindon (flying concrete) and Gillingham. For football reasons the old 1 nil Arsenal.

I used to dislike Leeds. Til we had hospitality there one game, I met the real fans, and the genuine people behind the scenes. Hard to hate them since. I guess the lesson is...... to keep petty hatred going, never make an effort to meet & talk with the "enemy", they might not be as bad as you think!

Not very unusual but....
Brighton
Watford
Doncaster
Sunderland
Leicester - this was due to them injuring half the team back in August 2015.
Stoke

;