Watford v AFC Bournemouth

Let's just finish the season with the prediction chart posted above. We can still play the matches for fun though. ;) I can see no reason not to expect a result at Watford, we just need to stop that 10-15 minute period when we lose concentration.
:utc:

It's one game then 39(thirty-nine) still to go. Nothing will remove the memory of the 4-0 (or the 1-6).

I've already forgotten a fair few draws and defeats there, except the one when they equalised after about 95 minutes, back when we walked round the allotments to get in.

I'm also expecting to use the same sheets for a few more days* whatever happens.

*Or until spring if it was me that changed them...

It's one game then 39(thirty-nine) still to go. Nothing will remove the memory of the 4-0 (or the 1-6).

I've already forgotten a fair few draws and defeats there, except the one when they equalised after about 95 minutes, back when we walked round the allotments to get in.

I'm also expecting to use the same sheets for a few more days* whatever happens.

*Or until spring if it was me that changed them...

Remember those allotments back iin the 1960’s on our way to the ground.

Are they still there or have they now been built on?

Was a strange game last night.

We won 3-1 and could have scored more BUT Blackburn were very dangerous and Foster was MOTM.

A 6-6 might have been a fair reflection!!

The young Brazilian Pedro I have down as a player to watch, normally a winger but with Deeney and Gray both out has he adapted well to his new role up front? Scoring three goals looks like he has.

The other player is Sarr, what has his attitude been like since not getting a transfer to the PL?

The young Brazilian Pedro I have down as a player to watch, normally a winger but with Deeney and Gray both out has he adapted well to his new role up front? Scoring three goals looks like he has.

The other player is Sarr, what has his attitude been like since not getting a transfer to the PL?

Sarr looked good last night but isn’t really a striker so more effective out wide.

Pedro has done well scoring 3 goals and coping with strong defenders.

Capoue might be back which will boost our midfield.

Could do with a Gray or Hughes being fit.

Funny how things stick in your mind, but I remember our lot walking past allotments to the ground and seeing it mentioned by another poster wondered what had happened to them.

They were part of the matchday ‘experience’ back in the ‘60’s. :grinning:

Really British.

Found this.

https://dpglaw.co.uk/farm-terrace-allotments-fight-survival/

https://www.watford.gov.uk/downloads/file/1212/high_court_decision_on_farm_terrace_allotments

I will not accept anymore King or Brooks excuses.
Another weekend of crap excuses will not wash.
Plays for Norway, all fine.
If Brooks is made of balsa wood we should take any offer for scrap value.
Pretty sure it was Tindall’s decision not to include them on Wednesday

The big worry in this game is going to be combatting the pace of Sarr. So much so that I’d be tempted to play Kelly in the centre as he’s the only one who could keep up with him in a foot race.

Pretty sure it was Tindall’s decision not to include them on Wednesday
Agree, the article about rotation was all about priming us to expect players dropping in and out.

What has to be true though is that there is no value in not playing King and Brooks on the grounds they are too fragile for Watford. I would risk them both from the start, but be clear they are coming off at halftime no matter how well they play, i.e no pacing yourself.

Can see 4 changes, CCV for Smith (Mepham to LCB, Rico to LWB), L Cook for Gosling, Brooks for Stanislas, King for Danjuma. Later 2 changes as subs to be warmed up at halftime and ready to impact. 3rd change dependent on how it's going.

The big worry in this game is going to be combatting the pace of Sarr. So much so that I’d be tempted to play Kelly in the centre as he’s the only one who could keep up with him in a foot race.
I get impression CCV could also. I am assuming Kelly's not ready. As long as we don't play high line but draw them in, then I don't see us giving him space in behind.

TBF Haven't looked the analysis of their formation yet to determine what JT will know about them that might influence all his options.

Sarr looked good last night but isn’t really a striker so more effective out wide.

Pedro has done well scoring 3 goals and coping with strong defenders.

Capoue might be back which will boost our midfield.

Could do with a Gray or Hughes being fit.

hello there, do you frequent the lovely and very balanced "hornets nest" website by any chance?
the chap who's done the preview appears to have a few issues with us....and collectively they're still harping on about one of your donkeys getting red-carded at our place about 30 years ago!
certainly a few chips on a few shoulders

by the way, is "Muff" an insult? :grinning:

;