Watford v AFC Bournemouth

Good that Smith's knock isn't too serious

No point risking him if 50/50, we have too many games coming up where the squad will be thinner and he'll be needed at 100%.

I'd be interested to see Kelly come in and have probably Rico move left for the sake of our balance anyway.

He mentioned two out of three between Brooks, Kelly and King.

May be wrong, but my gues it might be Brooks and King.

Smith only 50-50.
Yes, Kelly was the only one of those three with the sort of injury that needs taking care of. I think we will give him a bit more recovery time ( and training ) before we risk him again. Brooks and King looking likely to be involved IMO also.

Yes, Kelly was the only one of those three with the sort of injury that needs taking care of. I think we will give him a bit more recovery time ( and training ) before we risk him again. Brooks and King looking likely to be involved IMO also.
I read it that CCV is fit (he was mentioned too but only because he hasn't had a first team game), I think he will come in for Smith who won't be risked (moving Rico to LWB, CCV to RCB, MEP to LCB) . Easy as ABC.

I'd like to see king start just to know if he can be bothered this season or whether he's going to sulk.
Put him with the youngsters for a while and see if he has the cojones to get out and play for the first team to show some pride. If not just let him languish in La La Land.

The biggest game of the season!,,,,,,well it is for Watford fans anyway...... fair play to Watford though as finding a manager more boring than Karanka takes some doing you would have thought ....but no...they've managed the impossible by bringing in Ivic the terrible....a manager with a brand of football that is a joy for insomniacs but torture for anyone who likes watching football.....

They've gotten away with boring a few teams into submission up to now but that luck is about to run out....i say luck because quite how Blackburn didn't get anything from their game i don't know....they absolutely battered them.......aside from missing a penalty and scoring an own goal Blackburn got in behind the Watford defence time and time again which on one occasion resulted in a Watford player hauling the player that was clean though to the floor ....you wont see too many clearer Red cards not given tbh.

It doesn't matter how many new managers they have one thing doesn't change though as aside from the measly 34% possession they "enjoyed" they also managed to commit 24 fouls!.....Watford fans will say they were all dives of course.

I've never been more confident of beating them tbh ....they're just not very good......although they will probably find a way to turn the game into the usual drap draw.

hello there, do you frequent the lovely and very balanced "hornets nest" website by any chance?
the chap who's done the preview appears to have a few issues with us....and collectively they're still harping on about one of your donkeys getting red-carded at our place about 30 years ago!
certainly a few chips on a few shoulders

by the way, is "Muff" an insult? :grinning:

Yes I do.

Definitely some bitterness there.

Some would probably see beating you guys as much of a reason to gloat as when we beat Luton!

For a few anyway.

Can see a draw looming again.

I think numbers in the squad has forced Ivic’s hand a bit to more defensive and our attacking abilities have been pretty lightweight too.

Yes I do.

Definitely some bitterness there.

Some would probably see beating you guys as much of a reason to gloat as when we beat Luton!

For a few anyway.

Can see a draw looming again.

I think numbers in the squad has forced Ivic’s hand a bit to more defensive and our attacking abilities have been pretty lightweight too.
It probably would be because Luton are S**t to be fair.

;