We're good...

We are …..

To be honest, I think that Iraola read this forum a month or so ago and saw that I was a bit sceptical about him, and so thought to himself ‘Shute, I better get my act together’ ……. :oops:

;)

ok, I’m a bit win-drunk at the moment :grinning:

Yep, we really are.
Zab and Senesi have formed a very solid partnership. Smith and Kerkez have come in and looked excellent for players that were doing very well until injury.
We’ve uncovered a central mid duo in Christie and Cook who I don’t think anyone would really except to play together, and look like they’ve been in those roles forever. Christie has morphed into some sort of Kante Silva figure.
On the wings we have strong, powerful players that work hard in the press and track back, and are a huge handful going forward.
Kluivert looks a natural 10, and Dom is doing what we know he can, work is **************** off, hold it up and score goals.
Good fun, isn’t it?

Why is it, when we beat opposition teams they are always, below par, tired, generally snuffle bottomed, without most of their team, refused sex by their wives, rubbish manager, pitch too soggy, pitch too sandy and dry, have a dodgy owner, the ball boys/girls didn't get the balls quick enough, they need a new ground (oh no that's us!). Happy days, UTCIAD.

Why is it, when we beat opposition teams they are always, below par, tired, generally snuffle bottomed, without most of their team, refused sex by their wives, rubbish manager, pitch too soggy, pitch too sandy and dry, have a dodgy owner, the ball boys/girls didn't get the balls quick enough, they need a new ground (oh no that's us!). Happy days, UTCIAD.

Thought that tonight. Commentators fixated on how poor Palace were, Hodgson, palace tactics etc.

I switched it off at full time so perhaps they were more positive towards imus after.

Thought that tonight. Commentators fixated on how poor Palace were, Hodgson, palace tactics etc.

I switched it off at full time so perhaps they were more positive towards imus after.
I never listen to pundits also can't stand 10 mins of adverts just to see the goals again.

Gets old doesn’t but fack them. The worst are the spuds fans harping about their injuries like no other teams has any injuries, most have just as many but with smaller squads

I thought we were poor second half tbh. Lerma unlucky to hit the post and that would have undone the impressive first half efforts.

Palace were poor, lacking the quality of decoure and eze, but stopped us playing. Great to see the effort and fight in the team - sometimes need to win ugly away. This could easily have been another draw tonight though given second half.

;