West Ham v AFC Bournemouth - Thursday 7.30 pm

Textbook Iraola era performance so far.
Lots of pressure with and without the ball.
Plenty of turnovers and looking solid defensively.

Nice to see that it looks like we’ve been working on some new corner routines too.

We are playing a very good team at their place and seem to have the edge over them. That is not to be sniffed at !

If we can maintain our energy levels better than they can, we should be able to win this one.

I think fitness levels could decide this one, but we have given ourselves every chance of getting a positive result with that first 45.

Come on !!!

:utc:

Tavernier really has been off the pace this season unfortunately.

Expect Kluivert on to replace him, possibly even at HT, if not then on 60 mins.

Looked like we were letting WHU back into it last 10 mins of the half.

We need another goal to put this to bed.

Final leg of the multi, we need to win this.

Good half, should be further ahead, Tavernier doesn’t seem on his game, might see Sinisterra early in the second half

Textbook Iraola era performance so far.
Lots of pressure with and without the ball.
Plenty of turnovers and looking solid defensively.

Nice to see that it looks like we’ve been working on some new corner routines too.

We are playing a very good team at their place and seem to have the edge over them. That is not to be sniffed at !

If we can maintain our energy levels better than they can, we should be able to win this one.

I think fitness levels could decide this one, but we have given ourselves every chance of getting a positive result with that first 45.

Come on !!!

:utc:
Wonder how long he will keep Smithy on for. We so need him but we'll need him in the next match too.

Wonder how long he will keep Smithy on for. We so need him but we'll need him in the next match too.
Well, so far he hasn’t had too many lung busting runs to make.
If it stays like that, I think he might manage the 90 minutes !
But definitely a candidate to be subbed off with 20 or so to go, if we can afford to do so.

Was that a pen then? Corner of the box, Scott I think gets clattered, ref goes to blow then seems to think it might have been in the box so doesn't give it.

;