West Ham v AFC Bournemouth

Maybe chill out a bit?

Your post about 'rapidly losing patience' with Wilson was memorable and a bit baffling in all honesty. I replied to it in jest, even calling myself a dick in doing so.

Touchy?

I genuinely misinterpreted that. Sorry.

Touchy? Apparently.

Rob has had his status updated, didn't witness an away win last season, 100% this season. From Jonah to lucky omen : )

P.s you just know this will be featured in "on this day " :)

That was a penalty
Dk5DcsTXcAEPTRE.jpg

Great result. Spending £80M+ doesn't buy a good team unless they all work together. Until they do they're all just names. With Rico and Lerma still to come in I'm feeling good about our prospects. But two games against indifferent opponents does make a decent season.

Nothing has puzzled me, since April 1960, as much as the criticism levelled at Gosling. If we start badly or go a goal down there is always someone straight on his case. Ake gives away a penalty he is left alone...nothing!
If he was called Gossaldo or some other exotic name like Gossalino etc I expect everyone would be fawning over him. Fans are so fickle!
Perhaps a wa#ky double- barrelled name, say... Sandbanks-Ling or Goss-LongBeach esq. would make him more popular.Know what I mean ..sort of Ward-Prowsish?
Not sure where the logic comes from ...just sort of flowed out of my Drivel Bank!

Last edited:
Nothing has puzzled me, since April 1960, as much as the critism levelled at Gosling. If we start badly or go a goal down there is always someone straight on his case. Ake gives away a penalty he is left alone...nothing!
If he was called Gossaldo or some other exotic name like Gossalino etc I expect everyone would be fawning over him. Fans are so fickle!
Perhaps a wa#ky double- barrelled name, say... Sandbanks-Ling or Goss-LongBeach esq. would make him more popular.Know what I mean ..sort of Ward-Prowsish?
Not sure where the logic comes from ...just sort of flowed out of my Drivel Bank!

I was thinking the same thing. I seem to recall somebody on here posting that they spoke to some Newcastle fans after the 2-2 draw at our place last season, and they were moaning that they should never have let him go, as he was one of the hardest working players they had.

Nothing has puzzled me, since April 1960, as much as the criticism levelled at Gosling. If we start badly or go a goal down there is always someone straight on his case. Ake gives away a penalty he is left alone...nothing!
What about Gossamer!? :eek:

watched that a-hole savage spout crap about west ham this' blatant penalty against Ake. No handball or any Bournemouth pens. In the end looked like his piles had burst when we won. Along with Keown a real AFCB hater

This is one good day ..the best position in our history..it might not last long, so savour it tonight.
I've got my Mrs hairbrush in hand...I'm James Brown!
WHOAH....I feel good! I knew that I would,......
Just like Fletch did when he drilled the goal v Grimsby...he friggin' well knew this was gonna happen..the Wee Shirtless Devil!
If we go Top next week I hope he sinks a few!

Last edited:
Well Bill a little over 4 hours has gone, I wont be the one
to have stuffed anything do your throat.
Bournemouth won today so you can repeat your thoughts next Saturday. We will say more of the same please.

;