What a window!

Apropos of nothing- just seen that Birmingham have been beaten by Blackburn in the FA Cup, courtesy of a 100th minute own goal by Brommy player named Trusty. Can Forum members think of any less appropriately named goal scorers?

Apropos of nothing- just seen that Birmingham have been beaten by Blackburn in the FA Cup, courtesy of a 100th minute own goal by Brommy player named Trusty. Can Forum members think of any less appropriately named goal scorers?

Willing runner and goalscorer Ciro Immobile.

Wriiten by Waz exactly two years ago

This club is an absolute shambles and nobody at board level has a clue what they are doing. He is in no way qualified for the role and only got the job in the first place due to being Eddie Mitchell’s son in law. We are going to drop back through the divisions with this current set up, anybody on this board could have done a better job in his position. We need to make it clear how dissatisfied we are with the way that the club is being run!!
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
The sad thing is that we can revisit these posts in a couple of years when we are in league one with a mountain of debt, and in all likelihood you will still be making the bed wetting jokes.
............................................................................................................................................................................

Wriiten by Waz exactly two years ago

This club is an absolute shambles and nobody at board level has a clue what they are doing. He is in no way qualified for the role and only got the job in the first place due to being Eddie Mitchell’s son in law. We are going to drop back through the divisions with this current set up, anybody on this board could have done a better job in his position. We need to make it clear how dissatisfied we are with the way that the club is being run!!
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
The sad thing is that we can revisit these posts in a couple of years when we are in league one with a mountain of debt, and in all likelihood you will still be making the bed wetting jokes.
............................................................................................................................................................................
League one? @KingKieffer wouldn’t be that positive

Well that's that. All over and what a transfer window that has been. In excess of £70m . I' m going to be repeating that to myself for awhile, unbelievable amount of money for a tinpot little club like ours! Really looking forward to seeing those new players on the pitch , possibly with the exception of Randolph but that's only because we need Neto to continue between the sticks.( We've already seen Outtarra). But...there had to be one....will Semenyo displace Solanke?? Personally I hope so as , and I know I'm in the minority, if we continue to stumble on believing Solanke is a PL striker then we won't score enough goals. It's a big jump for the lad from Brizzle but hopefully he'll impact on the goals scored column and make that number 9 position his own. Hard to have any gripes after a window like that though

Well that's that. All over and what a transfer window that has been. In excess of £70m . I' m going to be repeating that to myself for awhile, unbelievable amount of money for a tinpot little club like ours! Really looking forward to seeing those new players on the pitch , possibly with the exception of Randolph but that's only because we need Neto to continue between the sticks.( We've already seen Outtarra). But...there had to be one....will Semenyo displace Solanke?? Personally I hope so as , and I know I'm in the minority, if we continue to stumble on believing Solanke is a PL striker then we won't score enough goals. It's a big jump for the lad from Brizzle but hopefully he'll impact on the goals scored column and make that number 9 position his own. Hard to have any gripes after a window like that though
Semenyo could potentially be our new Callum Wilson. He has all of the attributes and more. We need to be brave and give him plenty of minutes to shine, even if that’s at the expense of Dom. Does GO have the minerals to demote Dom, should he be fit ? Maybe Semenyo comes straight in, with Dom currently injured, but if not, we must give him plenty of minutes this season to make the step up.

I think he will make it in the PL, he seems fearless and enjoys scoring goals.

Anyway the person I pity is the person who sets up the printing of our next programme. They'll need a degree in geography to select the right flag for the squad. Colour jets will take a pounding.

Semenyo could potentially be our new Callum Wilson. He has all of the attributes and more. We need to be brave and give him plenty of minutes to shine, even if that’s at the expense of Dom. Does GO have the minerals to demote Dom, should he be fit ? Maybe Semenyo comes straight in, with Dom currently injured, but if not, we must give him plenty of minutes this season to make the step up.

I think he will make it in the PL, he seems fearless and enjoys scoring goals.
Yea , he could be and I hope it works out that way. Wilson , coming from lower league football had a hunger and desire to succeed about him, and a little nasty streak about him. He had to graft for a living before he came to us and we went on our unbelievable journey. Dom played for England nippers and had everyone telling him how good he was until they realised he wasnt and offloaded him to us for reportedly more money than we spent on any player yesterday. If Semenyo has the desire that Wilson had to make that jump in divisions then he'll be banging the goals in soon enough

. But...there had to be one....will Semenyo displace Solanke?? Personally I hope so as , and I know I'm in the minority, if we continue to stumble on believing Solanke is a PL striker then we won't score enough goals. It's a big jump for the lad from Brizzle but hopefully he'll impact on the goals scored column and make that number 9 position his own. Hard to have any gripes after a window like that though
A certain young lady in our family will be most disappointed, obsession could be an understatement. 11 years old, and I'm sure half of her xmas presents were Dom related

Amazing story but not that bbc website headlines convey this - Leicester, saints and forest signings get a newslink but not us.

;