What do they take us for

Progboss

First Team
When the club appointed Jason as manager he was seen as a natural successor to Eddie Howe.
The board felt he was the right man to take us forward and build on years of success.
Unfortunately it was clear that Jason was well out of his depth and had to be replaced.
So the club issued a statement saying it was going to take its time learn from the mistakes of the past and move forward.

Jonathan Woodgate who was brought in as a coach only a day or so before Jason’s exit was appointed as caretaker manager while this process of finding the perfect candidate was undertaken.
We were all amazed to hear some of the names we had Wagner, Vierra, Terry, All being back by bookies as Possible candidates. Then out of the blue comes the name Thierry HenryHe quickly became odds-on favourite for the role. Though he had his critics it seems reassuring that the club and we are looking at a quality replacement that we need.We find out the club had not even approached the man but still many news outlets reported his signing was imminent. Perhaps the club had learned that a different type of candidate was required. What do we learn today that Jonathan Woodgate has been given the job till the end of the season so what happened to all those other candidates did nobody want the job what happened to all the interviews that was supposed to have taken place did none of those names impress. All that is happened that despite saying they were going to take their time and not learn from past mistakes they’ve gone back to the tried and trusted method who is cheapest And knickers to the fans.
Now of course We don’t know truly what the owner of the club has in mind ,we hear that he is committed to the Club but does this appointment show it or does it show A resignation to the fact that promotion this year is put a pipe dream and that this will cause the mass exodus of players being talked about . There is no question that Max has put money into the club and has taken money out thats the nature of business But there seems no investments in the management staff role so vital if we are to challenge for our former glories.
The rest of the board seem spineless they will come out with some trite comments Meant to appease the fans it won’t work with seen it too often before and it will be left to us vans to pick up the pieces.
The sad thing is what do they really take us for We are not idiots so please don’t treat us like mushrooms we will still be here Supporting this club long after you have gone.
I guess the question is will we still have a club I hope so we’ve been through so much.
I actually feel a bit of sympathy towards Jonathan Woodgate being brought in as a coach and now handed the reins can you turn 15 reasonable players into a team time will tell.
Up the cherries.
press.
Sent from my iPad

In answer to your question. I don't think Blake et al have the tiniest thought about us. The lies and leaks shows they have learned from the Johnson strategy. Say stuff. Do a different thing. Say more stuff.

They are saying that JW is the best man for the job, for the next few months. Better than all those that applied or they interviewed.

Would love a solent phone in with Blake.

When the club appointed Jason as manager he was seen as a natural successor to Eddie Howe.
The board felt he was the right man to take us forward and build on years of success.
Unfortunately it was clear that Jason was well out of his depth and had to be replaced.
So the club issued a statement saying it was going to take its time learn from the mistakes of the past and move forward.

Jonathan Woodgate who was brought in as a coach only a day or so before Jason’s exit was appointed as caretaker manager while this process of finding the perfect candidate was undertaken.
We were all amazed to hear some of the names we had Wagner, Vierra, Terry, All being back by bookies as Possible candidates. Then out of the blue comes the name Thierry HenryHe quickly became odds-on favourite for the role. Though he had his critics it seems reassuring that the club and we are looking at a quality replacement that we need.We find out the club had not even approached the man but still many news outlets reported his signing was imminent. Perhaps the club had learned that a different type of candidate was required. What do we learn today that Jonathan Woodgate has been given the job till the end of the season so what happened to all those other candidates did nobody want the job what happened to all the interviews that was supposed to have taken place did none of those names impress. All that is happened that despite saying they were going to take their time and not learn from past mistakes they’ve gone back to the tried and trusted method who is cheapest And knickers to the fans.
Now of course We don’t know truly what the owner of the club has in mind ,we hear that he is committed to the Club but does this appointment show it or does it show A resignation to the fact that promotion this year is put a pipe dream and that this will cause the mass exodus of players being talked about . There is no question that Max has put money into the club and has taken money out thats the nature of business But there seems no investments in the management staff role so vital if we are to challenge for our former glories.
The rest of the board seem spineless they will come out with some trite comments Meant to appease the fans it won’t work with seen it too often before and it will be left to us vans to pick up the pieces.
The sad thing is what do they really take us for We are not idiots so please don’t treat us like mushrooms we will still be here Supporting this club long after you have gone.
I guess the question is will we still have a club I hope so we’ve been through so much.
I actually feel a bit of sympathy towards Jonathan Woodgate being brought in as a coach and now handed the reins can you turn 15 reasonable players into a team time will tell.
Up the cherries.
press.
Sent from my iPad
I still can’t see why people say Jason was out of his depth..? He went on the same journey as Eddie and was as involved with the day to day running of the team and club. I still think the club and some so called supporters have made a mistake here.
It’s a real shame the players cannot be paid subject to their performances but fingers crossed that now this circus regarding in experienced Managers like Henry and Terry is now over for a few months, the team might get their heads down and play for JW

It became pretty clear on the French L'Eqipue last night, that we never approached Henry in any shape or form.

The club spun us a lie.
when did the club say they actually talked with him.
a couple of tweets from certain people and everybody thinks its fact.

I still can’t see why people say Jason was out of his depth..? He went on the same journey as Eddie and was as involved with the day to day running of the team and club. I still think the club and some so called supporters have made a mistake here.

Remember Tindall was also Quinn's assistant and we all know how that went.

We are not idiots so please don’t treat us like mushrooms we will still be here Supporting this club long after you have gone.

And that Progboss, in a nutshell, is why the club couldn't care less about us.

You must have known that for years with all the work you've put in at DC, with very little thanks from those upstairs.

Over the years, the majority of owners we have had at AFCB, at the end of the day, have cared more about themselves and their trouser pockets that the club itself.

At the moment I'm not including the Mysterious Max in this one.

Can't see we'll ever know what his true motivations are, unless he tells us straight.

Maybe we should have got some help from Watford, how many managers have they got from outside. Despite the joking about them they've had a few half decent ones, Flores and jokanovic, the later didn't he get promotion for Watford and Fulham?
Why can't we look further than what we already have?
I've liked woodgate in interviews, and get we want to get someone who's an upgrade, but yesterday did it for me, we previously had 3 clean sheets, so he changes to bring mepham into a back 5, our most creative/in form fit player at left back, and subs way too late to make an impact. Christ does he not know you can make up to 5 subs

I think I might apply if I don’t get invited to an interview my chances will be pretty good.
We will be making an external appointment
Err what happened there

Makes me feel like the whole 3 week search was faked only to do the cheap and easy option as they planned all along
I think you are right what about the players are they fed the same crap as us. That is probably why they don't give a ****************. JT was brought in to replace JT , no matter what we have been told. All they think of getting someone cheap, but what do you get if you pay peanuts?

To answer the OP.

In my time supporting Boscombe, the times when the club ever took the feelings or wishes of the supporters in to account are the rare exception to the rule.

We have always been mushrooms: kept in the dark and shovelled shít on.

Our loyalty has always been taken for granted and come 3pm on Saturday (or whatever time/day Sky decide) it is proven. Nothing would make any of us want Boscombe to lose. Not even under Benson, Quinn, Groves or when we were managerless did I want us to achieve any result other than a win, even it meant getting rid of a cråp manager.

But then, when it comes to decisions who are we to demand a say anyway? We voted away the notion of a Community Club. We didn't bankroll the club's rise to the Premier League.

Conversely, to appoint Tindall in the first place was a mistake. Most of us saw it. Sacking JT acknowledged that. I don't blame Jase, btw. He was given the chance and he rightly decided to try it. I blame Blake and Hughes or whoever put that to Max Demin to rubber stamp.

So then what happens, the club appoint Woodgate with his poor record at Middlesbrough and having only been with us a couple of days, as temporary manager. Then, despite assuring us that an external appointment would be made and not even interviewing Woodgate, the club suddenly give JW until the end of the season. Recall that word from In The Thick of IT, omnishambles.

Of course, we are more than halfway through the season and to bring in an outside outsider would be a huge risk. Better the devil you know and all that, perhaps. Let's take time and make sure we get the right man. But will we even then?

Well fools tbh from the mountain of crap I've waded through on here. COVID will kill us all. Stay in and keep safe forever and defeat the purpose of living.
Forget the fact we will all die one day and sacrificing these years of life will be worth it for the greater good which it won't.
Past and future humans laughing at how pathetic we really are.

This club will kill us all with the mountain of lies it's built on and the fraudulence trying helplessly to keep the castle from falling without his majesty Eddie Howe. You've all allowed this to happen give yourself a pat on the back for phucking up your club and taking it up the wonka river without question.

when did the club say they actually talked with him.
a couple of tweets from certain people and everybody thinks its fact.
It’s certainly getting abit odd regarding these journalists who claim their “close to the club”.

They had no idea this was happening, had no idea Eddie was leaving until it was public, and I’m pretty sure we haven’t heard an “exclusive” from anyone for a while. Unless you’re Darren from The Mirror who said Henry is signing today!

Overall, I think a few “sources” who were once close to the club, are a mile away nowadays and are getting fed BS info

Well fools tbh from the mountain of crap I've waded through on here. COVID will kill us all. Stay in and keep safe forever and defeat the purpose of living.
Forget the fact we will all die one day and sacrificing these years of life will be worth it for the greater good which it won't.
Past and future humans laughing at how pathetic we really are.

This club will kill us all with the mountain of lies it's built on and the fraudulence trying helplessly to keep the castle from falling without his majesty Eddie Howe. You've all allowed this to happen give yourself a pat on the back for phucking up your club and taking it up the wonka river without question.

resvoir_red, what are you on about.

Past and future humans laughing at us?

Please explain.

really?
Still don’t get bbc and mirror saying he was to be the next manager

Or indeed Kris Temple.
The club must have released some snippet to be leaked by someone.

It made it look like we were doing an extensive search, when reality points to JW being chosen as the next manager the day before JT was sacked.

;