What will you miss most ?

Let's get rid of that ridiculous AFC prefix....
....get back in an alphabetical sandwich somewhere between Bolton and Bury....then we might have some Reality about chunking down mega - dollars for wannabe stepping- stone wonders like Sol Lanke, Formula 1 Ibe ...ill- fitting cloggers like Lerma ...over - hyped injury prone, half - researched amblers like L.Cook ( what hell is he about)....at least Brooks has great skill but as soon as he shows it and stays off the stretcher for two games , he is touted for £550.510 Million to the Old Trafford Capitalist Rangers or The BigBlueMoonchester downt rowd across the Cobbles Finance Club.
What's the Chairman Chairing....a Deckchair on Mustique or Necker Island? ..."Its OK Max ..I've got it in the Bag...and Eddies in the Marshalling Yard ! " No Worries...we done the groundwork on the ride in ! "

Dunno what Bradguy Smith is doing this week ... maybe picking up turds and empty tinnies at Alum Chine and swapping bayou recipes on Twitter with Tubs Tomlin?

Do you have to see the Sunny Funny side and understand Daft or Imaginative Posters to get any perspectives ?

My journey has lasted 63 years and I've been to some pretty awful places to cheer my team on. Most of those years were at best mediocre but we survived them. Then suddenly we were global news and entering the best league in the world. The fact it lasted more than one season has amazed me. I'm just so sad that we are likely to go down without a fight.
:utc:

Let's get rid of that ridiculous AFC prefix....
....get back in an alphabetical sandwich somewhere between Bolton and Bury....then we might have some Reality about chunking down mega - dollars for wannabe stepping- stone wonders like Sol Lanke, Formula 1 Ibe ...ill- fitting cloggers like Lerma ...over - hyped injury prone, half - researched amblers like L.Cook ( what hell is he about)....at least Brooks has great skill but as soon as he shows it and stays off the stretcher for two games , he is touted for £550.510 Million to the Old Trafford Capitalist Rangers or The BigBlueMoonchester downt rowd across the Cobbles Finance Club.
What's the Chairman Chairing....a Deckchair on Mustique or Necker Island? ..."Its OK Max ..I've got it in the Bag...and Eddies in the Marshalling Yard ! " No Worries...we done the groundwork on the ride in ! "

Dunno what Bradguy Smith is doing this week ... maybe picking up turds and empty tinnies at Alum Chine and swapping bayou recipes on Twitter with Tubs Tomlin?

Do you have to see the Sunny Funny side and understand Daft or Imaginative Posters to get any perspectives ?

The AFC prefix makes us who we are.

Never get rid of it.

True Ted was brilliant for Bournemouth, but I can see Nathan playing comfortably in a top side like City and winning trophies. Ted was/is a legend at Bournemouth, but probably not at Narrich, Man Utd or Soton.

I haven't looked it up, but Ted IS a legend at Norwich and didn't do badly down the road either.

Sure Ake is one of the best players we have had, but Ted really fired our success on the filed.

First season in prem was brilliant followed by a superb 16/17 season but since then it has steadily worsened and I have grown more and more frustrated by life in the premier league with an inadequate ground.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's got steadily worse since. The first 1/3 of 18/19 was excellent, and I really thought we could kick on and finish comfortably in the top half. Really it could be argued that we've never recovered since United's last minute winner.

Personally, I'll miss taking points off Chelsea and giving my partner's dad stick off the back of that, and being able to watch our games in pubs so easily when I've gone abroad during the football season. But really, that's it.

I won't miss people going on and on about not being able to get tickets. It was easy to get on the ladder from day 1 (you just had to have seen us 6 times in the championship) and the club have made it progressively easier each year for the zero pointers to get tickets (my son now attends every game despite having no points only a couple of years ago).

I won't miss people passing on their tickets to Chelsea fans, Man United fans and other tourists who think they are uber cool giving silent high fives when they score like no-one knows they are there. We know.

I won't miss going into a season knowing we will lose more games than we will win. I get joy from wins, regardless of who it is against. Conversely though I'll miss the "big wins" against the big teams because beating Fulham etc just isn't the same wow factor.

I'll miss the bragging rights of being a Premiership League Club.

But I'll be there. Week in, week out like always so at the end of the day it won't change my life. I've experienced it and experienced it with my dad and my son. I'll never forget that.

A lethal predator in his pomp but not fit to lace Ake’s boots as a footballer.

Oh come on Ivy man.....you can do better than that.....scoring goals is the whole point of Football....the excitement part too.

Both players essentially equal in importance...Ake more refined in skill maybe but to say Mac was not fit to lace anyone's boots is not fitting for his memory at DC.

;