What will you miss most ?

The guys I go with have developed a routine for most of the aways we attended, which included car parking, favourite pub or bar, and good pre match chippie, so that the day worked like clockwork ( apart from the match itself, obviously).

All that hard research will have to start again in the Championship, although I am sure we will revisit some old favourites.

As far as the media are concerned the PL IS the top six, the rest of us are just ‘fortunate’ temporary guests who should just be grateful that we are blessed to grace the same turf as such illustrious football super powers.

that's not far off the truth is it?

In response to the o.p., I won't miss anything. because we are not going down.

We never make it easy. We lose to teams we should beat and beat teams we should lose to. It's our DNA. I'm glad the schedule is getting tougher. Finally, some teams that are worthy of our attention. We've already beaten United, let's do the double. Same with Saints. Leicester is flailing, but still good pedigree. These are teams worthy of playing A.F.C. Bournemouth.

We are not some tinpot club. WE LOAN OUR FOURTH STRING GOALKEEPER TO A.C. MILAN! With all due respect, how can our players get up to play South London, South Scotland or suburban Birmingham? My God, it's embarrassing to even play such sides.

Survival won't be decided until Everton. We'll probably go down 0-3 to give them some confidence, then we'll rip them apart second half to win 4-3. Just like Liverpool. Doesn't Everton deserve to get the same treatment we gave their arch rivals? Of course, they do. Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

It's only over when WE say it's over and, my friends, it is NOT over!

In response to the o.p., I won't miss anything. because we are not going down.

We never make it easy. We lose to teams we should beat and beat teams we should lose to. It's our DNA. I'm glad the schedule is getting tougher. Finally, some teams that are worthy of our attention. We've already beaten United, let's do the double. Same with Saints. Leicester is flailing, but still good pedigree. These are teams worthy of playing A.F.C. Bournemouth.

We are not some tinpot club. WE LOAN OUR FOURTH STRING GOALKEEPER TO A.C. MILAN! With all due respect, how can our players get up to play South London, South Scotland or suburban Birmingham? My God, it's embarrassing to even play such sides.

Survival won't be decided until Everton. We'll probably go down 0-3 to give them some confidence, then we'll rip them apart second half to win 4-3. Just like Liverpool. Doesn't Everton deserve to get the same treatment we gave their arch rivals? Of course, they do. Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

It's only over when WE say it's over and, my friends, it is NOT over!

Loving that post!

I will not miss fans of Liverpool/ United etc. whom have no affiliation with the place they support and don't go to a games but for some reason talk down patronisingly to real fans like ourselves.

Some of our fans won't miss having to chose between A.F.C.B. and their Premier League team. It was a simpler time when they could have 2 loves, then we broke through our glass ceiling of League 1 play offs ambition. Next thing, they had to make choices when both loves met : )

Obviously miss the Magic Minibus : (

Also miss being able to talk to people about our love of The Cherries, without them glazing over and telling you " I used to go back in the Bond/Macdougall or Harry era, don't bother now. How're they doing? Did you see ( insert big 6 club or Scum ) on Match of the Day? " : (

Some of our fans won't miss having to chose between A.F.C.B. and their Premier League team. It was a simpler time when they could have 2 loves, then we broke through our glass ceiling of League 1 play offs ambition. Next thing, they had to make choices when both loves met : )

Obviously miss the Magic Minibus : (

Also miss being able to talk to people about our love of The Cherries, without them glazing over and telling you " I used to go back in the Bond/Macdougall or Harry era, don't bother now. How're they doing? Did you see ( insert big 6 club or Scum ) on Match of the Day? " : (
The MM might still be here.

I'll miss those world class players at Dean Court. I'll miss those occasions when we beat them.

I won't miss Robbie Savage's comments about little Bournemouth.

I don't think I'll miss some of the Cherries players who 'played' for us Vs Newcastle this week.

PLEXIT :
I can't wait for the cold water culture shock some of the Jonnycums are in for when/if hashtag, we walk the plank of their precious PL ship.
Its gonna be like this Closed Door Malarky. Spot the Crowd !

But ..Some of the motherfkrs will be Sneaking across the Forest, suffering from Sterling, Driver Ibe , Redmond, Mane withdrawal symptoms.
Stop off at Totton to get some 'happy pills' .
Rock up at the St Mary San Siro...then.."ooh look who it is leaning up against the Jackanory Statue ( Mcmenamanymanman).
Please nice mister Mr Le Tissier.. .can you get us some tickets to see the PL galacticosi "
Da da da..da da da dadada...Dada..da da da da ...da da..Dada....weer premyer leeg ..weer ..premyer leeg..weerpremi......

I will not miss fans of Liverpool/ United etc. whom have no affiliation with the place they support and don't go to a games but for some reason talk down patronisingly to real fans like ourselves.
Sadly they still inhabit every pub in the land. As I’ll be watching championship football next season, I’m hoping not to bump into them too often.

;