Who do you want to come up from the Championship?

kirsikka

UTC Legend
You have to choose two from Norwich, Leeds and Sheff Utd for the automatic spots since I can't see anyone else catching them

The play offs is a lot more open. Anyone from whoever is left over from the aforementioned three plus possible one of West Brom, Bristol City, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Derby County, Sheff Weds, Hull or Swansea.

I'll go Norwich, Sheff Utd and Bristol City.

Although I suspect Villa coming up would give us the largest return in terms of a Mings transfer fee to a then PL club, I think it would be more entertaining to have BC given a run up here. I think their fans would appreciate it more as well.

Don’t want Leeds up for too many obvious reasons, also I think Lewis would rather he was back there if they do, Leeds lad and that.

So The canary inbreds and Sheff U to be the first two relegated next year. Don’t want Villa we want Mings back here on form. So Bristol City or WBA both good trips to progress through play offs and I will be happy.

Bristol City and Sheffield United would both be interesting and refreshing. Brizzle is decent for us.
Norwich is a good away day, and as usual they'd be competitive without pulling up any trees I suspect.
Leeds is a bit of a pain. Also I don't know enough about their present situation/ownership etc to say how competitive they'd be. Whether we'd be talking another Wolves style promotion, or something more run of the mill.

Another one hoping that Leeds don’t make it, I would also add Pulis anti Football machine as a least favourite. Norwich and a steel city derby in the Prem most interest me.

Really don't want it to be Leeds BUT if they do go up we will travel up to Huddersfield for another cracking night out re visiting all the craft ale pubs then following day just before k.o. hop on a train for the match to ensure our time in Leeds is kept to a minimum.

As good as our Huddersfield trip was I still hope that Leeds don't make it.

For the sake of my Bristol Rovers supporting father - anyone but Bristol City...(unless that 'anyone' is Leeds).

Don’t want Leeds up for too many obvious reasons, also I think Lewis would rather he was back there if they do, Leeds lad and that.

So The canary inbreds and Sheff U to be the first two relegated next year. Don’t want Villa we want Mings back here on form. So Bristol City or WBA both good trips to progress through play offs and I will be happy.

Can I like that twenty times!!?

I hate Leeds with a vengeance, more than any other team. Never any apology for what they did to us and our town. Premeditated violence on a mass scale, disgusting vermin.

;