Who do you want to come up from the Championship?

ABL obviously which effectively means Sheffield United and Norwich in the automatic slots.

Would quite like to see either Bristo City or Villa go up through the play offs.

Ill settle for Norwich, Leeds & Bristol City. 3 winnable games for next season. Bristol City to replace Huddersfield.

I remember when Sheff Utd beat us in our League 1 promotion year and their fans giving it to us “ tinpot team , you’ll soon be back where you belong etc “ as they fancied themselves to be the best ...
So , what’s kept you ?

Norwich , Sheff Utd , Villa .

Never seen us win in Brizzle , either City or Rovers in six attempts ...but I suppose there could be a first time ...

Have to say Gary, I have never seen that. We never got an official club apology though did we? I appreciate the club itself was not to blame but they were a BIG club then and had a few bob. £250,000 worth of damage if my memory serves me.

times that by four, iirc

Norwich, Leeds and Sheffield United. best 3 teams in the championship by a mile but playoff draw and current form dictates who gets the third spot.
Wolves managed third place last year and they're doing very well this season.

That Villa win from behind with only 10 men last night is the sort of result that goes the way of a club on course for promotion.

Norwich, Leeds and Sheffield United. best 3 teams in the championship by a mile but playoff draw and current form dictates who gets the third spot.

Wouldn't say they are the best three 'by a mile' Norwich look the best team - at the moment though Villa with Grealish back look at the same level as Sheff United and Leeds.

Going to be interesting tho..

...putting aside my hatred of Leeds United...you have to admire their resilience and I would expect them to grind out second place behind Norwich...Villa are building up a great head of steam and could sneak in via the play-offs?

I thought Wolves were champions!

;