Who do you want to come up from the Championship?

Leeds for me ............

........ so we can relagate them on the last day of the following season!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a beauty of a thought

Norwich - good ground to go to
Villa -(without Ming the mighty) not too far
Bristol - see all the cider swilling locals

At the start of the season I'd go for a very unpopular choice with many here and say I would have loved to have seen Reading go up, definitely would have been nice to meet up with a lot of the family at Dean Court before the game.

As that hasn't a hope in hells chance of happening, the other side I dont mind at all is Norwich so I'd like to see them win it. Sheffield United in second, solely as I absolutely detest Leeds. Despite being a kid, I know the stories when they come down here during Harry's time and I disliked them beforehand, I hate them now.

For the Playoffs. I'd like a Hull vs Villa final with Hull coming through and Pugh scoring the winning goal. The man deserves it. Personally, I think we need him here now

3 crappy teams that will be absolute crud next season, therefore making our lives less stressful

Honestly, cant see anyone apart from Norwich surviving next season unless they spend really big. There isnt a Wolves in there this season.

Even then I can see Norwich really struggling.

Can I like that twenty times!!?

I hate Leeds with a vengeance, more than any other team. Never any apology for what they did to us and our town. Premeditated violence on a mass scale, disgusting vermin.

Agree completely. Horrible club, horrible fans, think they have a devine right to be in the Premier League. Hope they stay down and the Prem rips their team to shreds. We will have Pontus Janson thank you very much.

Only other club I have that utmost hate for is Wolves. Pains me that they are doing so well. The only club I have seen with my very own eyes football related violence, even travelling down to Reading when I was growing up as a kid and basically smashing up a pub I was in. Also years ago I went to Molineux with my dad, brother and cousin and they were lobbing bottles the lot at the Reading fans. It was frightening, although some of the Reading fans weren't innocent either. There is a passionate hatred between those two clubs. Why I dont know it's a bit like Palace Brighton and Watford Luton

;