Who Will Be Next England Manager?

I've already had a couple of texts saying Eddie for England.

Just pitiful performance.

Kinda knew this was going to happen when Martin Keown said on BBC "England will win tonight"

I don't know if we had the same announcers on our telecast as you did, but the pair had him fired by the 65th minute. He should be fired for leaving Andy Carroll, Daniels, Townsend, and Drinkwater home (in my very uneducated opinion).

Steve Afcb - 27/6/2016 22:09

Thankfully found a second cousin who was Icelandic in 1328, so proud tonight. :thumsd:

My Mrs did some shopping there on Saturday; does that count?

Esquared1 - 27/6/2016 22:08

I don't know if we had the same announcers on our telecast as you did, but the pair had him fired by the 65th minute. He should be fired for leaving Andy Carroll, Daniels, Townsend, and Drinkwater home (in my very uneducated opinion).

He has just resigned - his contract is up, and his support staff go with him.

I honestly couldn't care less. I'm done with England. I haven't been able to watch most of the qualifiers over the past few years just because I've felt so let down on way too many occasions. This just takes the biscuit. I will be boycotting all England games for the foreseeable future. The decision to appoint Woy over Harry all those years ago have made this country a laughing stock world wide. Embarrassed is an understatement. I'm a broken man right now.

I honestly couldn't care less. I'm done with England. I haven't been able to watch most of the qualifiers over the past few years just because I've felt so let down on way too many occasions. This just takes the biscuit. I will be boycotting all England games for the foreseeable future. The decision to appoint Woy over Harry all those years ago have made this country a laughing stock world wide. Embarrassed is an understatement. I'm a broken man right now.

Southgate seems to be the bookies favourite.

A great choice IMO!!!!

Future tournament penalty takers will clearly all be looking up to him when he dishes out all that great advice!!!! :eyes:

punkrockcherry - 27/6/2016 22:13

That's sounds like a good idea. But seriously, sorry for the loss. If it would make you feel better, perhaps the US Men's team can come over and you can slap us around a bit?

Esquared1 - 27/6/2016 22:37

punkrockcherry - 27/6/2016 22:13

That's sounds like a good idea. But seriously, sorry for the loss. If it would make you feel better, perhaps the US Men's team can come over and you can slap us around a bit?

Nice idea - in reality, you'd probably beat us....... :eyes:

;