Who Will Be Next England Manager?

Give it to Stan Collymore
He'd at least get a Dogged performance out of the boys. :tongue:

Seriously, I couldn't give a toss who gets the job, as long as it ain't Eddie.

Get a winner in. Not some guy who is experienced. Not someone who is respected. Get someone who knows how to win. We have the players despite what people might think. FA get your wallets out.

USCherry - 28/6/2016 03:22

Get a winner in. Not some guy who is experienced. Not someone who is respected. Get someone who knows how to win. We have the players despite what people might think. FA get your wallets out.

Agree. Not sure who that person is yet, no one English jumps out, that's for sure (except one person).

The fa love going for conservative types, rather than charismatic and inspiring. I think it's it the mental side that's missing from taking us to the level. Any decent german managers available?

yesyescherry - 27/6/2016 22:45

big sam!

Although many would not wan't him and his type of football (including me), at least there would be a clear style and approach.

Iceland clearly showed that it's not about having a teams of stars, but about a clear plan which every player understands.

England continue with the approach of just stick your "best" 11 players and hope they perform.

Sean Dyche has done a decent job at Burnley and his no-nonsense attitude would be a welcome change to the safe options.

After match interviews would be entertaining too.

Doubt it'll ever happen though.

;