Why no Nonny Red Army?

Not at KO or start of 2nd half
Why?
Anyone know?
Looks like another own goal to me.
We were saying that just before kick off, as much as I like the Hollywood stuff, I think it kills the atmosphere before kick off and you can see in the tunnel cam how it doesn't fire the team up like Kanye and The White Stripes.
I thought the fans in the North Stand were brilliant to keep that Ireola's barmy army going towards the end of the game after such a depressing effort from the lads on the pitch.

Should the home crowd be relying on a man who has been dead for 3 years for a spark in inspiration and atmosphere or should they perhaps consider being creative by themselves and produce some noise without him in the future.
I'm not sure if this is advocating that the club should ditch the Nonny vid, but if so I'd disagree. At the very least it does no harm, but at best it keeps the legacy alive of a fan you couldn't help but like and who almost all of us looked to to raise the noise levels when the atmosphere got sterile. Like others, I hope they just couldn't fit it in after the silence.

Anyway I'm glad I got my club's sponsorship email on Friday, that started the weekend well.............

Why on earth would we do that, we don’t even announce the starting XI of the opposition anymore.
Because he was a very important figure in our recent history. Maybe the club doesn't care about our history, our heritage, much anymore.

I would have thought the announcer could have said just a few words about Gary O'Neil, e.g. "a warm welcome back" or something.

Seemed a bit graceless to me. We have a lot to be grateful to GON about.
Ffs he was here now he’s gone!

There’s an supposed afcb fan podcast wetting itself over O’Neil if you like that sort of thing.

I would have thought the announcer could have said just a few words about Gary O'Neil, e.g. "a warm welcome back" or something.

Seemed a bit graceless to me. We have a lot to be grateful to GON about.
Graceless would seem to be apt more generally given the way in which our club is behaving towards its loyal fan base.

;