Wolves v AFC Bournemouth - Wednesday 7.45 pm

That was probably my most satisfying victory of the season. We were fantastic in the first half and really scrapped and dug in for the second. Great performance all round. We've got to start taking those chances though.

Travers looked assured.

Midfield creative.

Semenyo menacing, like the school bully.

Wolves probably have the most humourless fans in the league. Very strange, League of Gentlemenesque individuals, with a sense of entitlement. I reveled in their despair of the VAR decisions.

To crown the night, my son managed to snaffle Zab's shirt. As you can imagine, I had my nose buried in it for the drive home. What did it smell like, I hear you ask?

Like a f---ing winner!

That was probably my most satisfying victory of the season. We were fantastic in the first half and really scrapped and dug in for the second. Great performance all round. We've got to start taking those chances though.

Travers looked assured.

Midfield creative.

Semenyo menacing, like the school bully.

Wolves probably have the most humourless fans in the league. Very strange, League of Gentlemenesque individuals, with a sense of entitlement. I reveled in their despair of the VAR decisions.

To crown the night, my son managed to snaffle Zab's shirt. As you can imagine, I had my nose buried in it for the drive home. What did it smell like, I hear you ask?

Like a f---ing winner!
I wanna smell your meat Zabarnyi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_192505_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_192505_Chrome.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
At least get your facts right, Dembele was sold to Birmingham. Radu is on loan will leave at the end of the season.
Lewis Cook is 27, hardly past it, and with Christie was superb again last night.
Lowe hasn't been near the first team for years, and will be gone or loaned again.
Hardly as disastrous as your implying
If you can read.....

I clearly stated Dembele was sold.

Solanke is likely to be sold, as Bill has alluded.
He has 3 years left on his contract after this season. Which team is going to fork out £60-70m for him? There are only two teams I can see, Chelsea but they're in a heap of FFP issues and Newcastle who are under similar constraints. The bigger boys won't look at him imo.

He has 3 years left on his contract after this season. Which team is going to fork out £60-70m for him? There are only two teams I can see, Chelsea but they're in a heap of FFP issues and Newcastle who are under similar constraints. The bigger boys won't look at him imo.
Bill alluded he would be sold.

I'm not Bill.

Apparently as the filth (fifth) biggest spenders in th PL according to Gary O' Nil Nil

How can we possibly adhere to FFP rules without selling Solanke?

Bill will sell Solanke as there will be takers.

We need some plus millions in the accounts, not many mulliooooons of minuses.

the contracts for billing and neto were on the back of good seasons isn't that when we want them to extend? billing especially has been a victim of AI system

He is a victim of the system, completely agree. But I do wonder if there's not a little bit more in it? Obviously just speculating, but when the below comments came out everyone immediately thought Philip Billing or Milos Kerkez.

Kerkez has since started a few times whilst Billing is still sat on the bench.

Just watched the Wolves highlights with their commentary team. Love the fact that they called the goal being disallowed after watching the replay and thought he was lucky not to get a red. Then they immediately said the second one was offside.

Maybe their fans should watch it.

If Kluivert goes down and holds his face, he's sent off. Because he reacted normally to it the whole thing looks subtle and the officials could easily have made the easy decision to just give the goal.

Yes I definitely am. I cannot see why on earth you are bringing Dembele up as an issue at all. Similar to when you bang on about players we didn't sign. It's a load of nonsense.
If he did so well why did we sell him back to a lower league club and not keep him?

That is not the definition of doing well.

Apparently he had a very large chip on his shoulder, but slightly smaller than the potatoes that reside on yours.

If he did so well why did we sell him back to a lower league club and not keep him?

Apparently he had a very large chip on his shoulder, but slightly smaller than the potatoes that reside on yours.
Some players progress, others don’t. I don’t think taking Dembele is necessarily an indicator one way or the other.

He scored crucial goals that won us points and made some vital contributions off the bench that helped us get promoted. Then we sold him for similar to what we paid. He did what was required. What's to dwell on about him? A good addition when we needed one.

;