Wolves v AFC Bournemouth - Wednesday 7.45 pm

Balls!! wrong thread : )
Maybe I'm not as "chilled" as I thought : )

Well it's here now but if DJ wants to reunite it with it's parent thread, I won't complain : )

Only one Riverside Rocket today, hurtling through the Winchester Motorway gorge. Countryside still resplendent in it's early spring glory. Confident we'll be retrieving those 3 points that tactical mastermind, GON, fenageled off us last time we met : )
Come on Table, play the game. If your going to get us reaching for the Thesaurus make an effort to spell it right!

Just done Cherwell, no queue in Greggs so I had my first Greggs sausage roll. Not bad and more convenient (here's one for MB and Ham) than making your own sausage roll : )

Hopefully he will be.

Not holding my breath.

Stanislas was a major talent, but always injured.

Fredericks in the same category.

Sinisterra seems to like an injury, as does Tavernier etc etc.

We seem to pick up the perennialy fragile, hoping they may come right, obviously getting them cheaper than if they were fit.

Seems to be the modus operandi.

Unal......
Adams
Scott
Gaetano Castravilli
Semenyo
Jackson
Fredericks
Etc

The list goes on.

It's not a sustainable model.

Injured players get released for a reason.

We shouldn't play the stick or twist game, in the hope they get back to fitness.

Maybe 1 in 3 comes right
We have a new technical director so hopefully will move on from this odd approach.

Wishing all travelling fans safe journeys today and hoping you can bring back the three points. We're missing this one- broke our walking holiday in the Lakes once already for the trip down to Villa but clear skies today was just too tempting for getting out in the hills. We'll be streaming it tonight however (don't ask!) and glued to the TV- Mrs F has even confirmed she'll miss pudding to watch it so we're suffering a bit...

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with more Vitals on travelling days to come, but for now good luck and UTCIAD!

We're on our way, we're on our way. Only just made it, our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle had it's m.o.t. this morning. We were told it's only a 45 minute job. There at 9 for 9-15. About 10-00 I was informed it needs new tyres, they had to wait for authorization before changing them. 11-00 I was told "Authorization just come through, should be ready just after 1-00" (back ground info, the Good Lady can only move at her own speed. To get to Dean Court for 1-30, we need to start getting ready at 12-30. Accessible taxis are a lottery. I was properly starting to get stressed)
Mentioned that I needed to get down to DC for 1-30 because we're off to Wolves. Couple of minutes later the manager had shifted jobs around and gone into the workshop to lend a hand. Thank you Kwik fit Christchurch, home in just enough time and at Dean Court ready for blast off : )
Glad you made it. Just back from a fab day at Marwell.

;