Wolves v AFC Bournemouth

After the long break and not a lot of training since, tonight’s temperature for Wolverhampton at 6 pm up to 8 pm is 29C is going to find out the fittest over the 90 + minutes.

I don't t
AS EH seems determined to play Stacey and Smith, how about this line up?

Rambo
Stacey Cook Ake Kelly
Smith Lerma Billing Brooks
H Wilson
C Wilson

If King is fit, then him in place of H Wilson or even Stanislas.
I don't think we will win another game if we played that team, time for Eddie to show some balls and drop the contstantly failing players, before it's to late.

I totally agree about being brave! You can press and still be organised at the back should it break down. We cannot keep backing off towards our own goal as there is never an out ball.
On a different subject, was anybody else furious how King just signaled to the bench straight away to come off on Saturday before even trying to run off that little tap he got...?? We need players to run through the pain barrier game after game.
Fair play to King though, unlike the unmentionable he wants to play for us, as he could have milked it, as I think he'll be off at the end of the season anyway.

Referee tonight is Michael Oliver, we have not had him this season so far.

Also he was referee for the Villa v Sheffield U game recently.

Somebody on national radio last night saying our players werent trying. What a fool you made of yourself and you werent talking on my behalf!!

Somebody on national radio last night saying our players werent trying. What a fool you made of yourself and you werent talking on my behalf!!
Do you think every player is giving 100% every game then?

Would say about 80% of our players aren’t playing their best every week. Thats not because their not good enough since the majority have proven they are previously, it’s due to effort and determination

After the long break and not a lot of training since, tonight’s temperature for Wolverhampton at 6 pm up to 8 pm is 29C is going to find out the fittest over the 90 + minutes.
Have to admit I laughed at my AFCB English brothers When reading this post. I grew up in South Carolina where at this time of year it’s mid 90’s Fahrenheit on average and many days reaches 100 degrees. Played golf in that weather many a days....just need a lot of beer, water, and Gatorade. ;)

Have to admit I laughed at my AFCB English brothers When reading this post. I grew up in South Carolina where at this time of year it’s mid 90’s Fahrenheit on average and many days reaches 100 degrees. Played golf in that weather many a days....just need a lot of beer, water, and Gatorade. ;)

Gave a weather warning today re the heat as temperature at Heathrow was 31C/87.8 F.

A nice 70 F suits me fine.

Tonight is about goal difference. Keep it down. It really does matter if we lose 0-1 or 0-4. Of course, that whole idea of getting a point or three could be something to explore as well...

Bloody hell what a stupid time for a match.....nearly gave myself a hernia trying to get finished in time.......anyway here's the team i think will give Rui Patricio a hernia from picking the ball out of the net!!!

.............RAMBO
STACEY ........COOK.....AKE......SMITH
STAN........BILLING......LERMA......DANJUMA
.............................BROOKS
.............................KING

Bring Callum or Solanke on when Brooks gets tired and the game gets stretched and Wolves are desperately to get back into it.

COME ON LADS.:utc::utc::utc::utc:

Solent

TEAM NEWS: 2 changes, Stanislas for the injured King and Billing for H.Wilson.

#AFCB: Ramsdale; Stacey, Cook, Ake, Smith; Billing, Lerma, Cook; Brooks, C Wilson, Stanislas.

Wolves make one change and it isn’t surprising news after the game he had after coming on as sub the other day, Adama Traore starts.

;