WORST THING ABOUT 2020?

My only grand daughter died. We had to turn off her life support. She was only 16. It would have been her 17th birthday yesterday. We sent some birthday balloons up to heaven for her.

Sorry to hear that, absolutely devastating.

Thanks for your kind thoughts guys. It's taken me a while to be brave enough to start talking about it.

I'm 71 now and over the years I've lost both my parents and in-laws but nothing in life prepares you for this.

It is truly devastating.
Incredibly brave of you to mention it Paul. It genuinely brought a tear to my eye as I have lost someone close to me very recently. Its hard, so fucking hard and it just isn't fair. Who makes these rules? While proper arseholes still get to walk on this planet. I don't know you but that doesn't matter, you have my deepest sympathies.

Thanks for your kind thoughts guys. It's taken me a while to be brave enough to start talking about it.

I'm 71 now and over the years I've lost both my parents and in-laws but nothing in life prepares you for this.

It is truly devastating.

Feel for you mate.

Truly devastating to go through all of that.

But stay strong and celebrate their lives.

Life is finite.

My only grand daughter died. We had to turn off her life support. She was only 16. It would have been her 17th birthday yesterday. We sent some birthday balloons up to heaven for her.
I'm really sorry to hear that Paul, thoughts are with you

And I thought I had a bad year and half,puts things in perspective.Genuinly brought tears to my eyes.Deepest sincere condolences.

My grand daughter's death is subject to a Police investgation so court proceedings and a coroner's inquest next year!

;