You have one choice who do you want?

She was a GILF .
What a gal ! They don't make them like that any more ! When she voluntarily moved into a care home she said "I like it here, I have lots of friends and I don't have to worry about the roof or plumbers". Nail on head. In later years, as she had ever increasing mobility problems, she said that the only roles she would recommend herself for were ones where she was just lying in bed. :p

She had a well deserved renaissance with AbFab but had already spent most of her career as one of the very top comedy actresses in the UK.

I doubt that anybody ever had a bad word to say about her, she always came across as a very grounded and likeable person. Definitely a grandmother I'd like to favour.

RIP June, missing you already.

Sorry, we're going off topic here. :sorry:

Last edited:
Couldn't afford her!
She wouldn't come to a club like Bournemouth, she is at a massive club, chelsea women, in a massive stadium of 4,000...not to mention all of those world class players, jokes aside they would probably beat us on current form.

Would've been better as an open ended poll.

Always Eddie for me.

In recent years with the classless board insulting fan and player alike he was the anchor to the community club with the gritty determination to survive, then thrive and look good doing it.

If it wasn't for the fact it looked like he was close to a breakdown after the last time I'd back him even after back to back relegations.

David Wagner, the team are fractured, not pulling together, he’s got proven experience of this and is regarded highly in the game.

The nurse.

Oh, the new manager? Probably still the nurse actually.

After that I’ve actually warmed to the idea of John Terry, assuming his leadership and discipline is akin to his efforts on the pitch as a player rather than his exploits off it, I reckon that might be enough to get our bunch of “stars” singing from the same hymn sheet.

;