Your current player of the season.

Current Player of the Season

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MB1980

UTC Legend
Just a bit of fun.but with two thirds ofvtge season gone, who would you currently vote for ad your player of the season.

I reckon Dom would likely win, due to outstanding goal return, and proving he's a pl level striker, after all the doubters.

Can't help thinking of Christie though. Monumental turn of events. Transitioning to a new role/position as if he's akways played there. What a dark horse, player he's turned out to be, as previously looked championship level and in danger of akways having the impotent winger tag for many fans due to littke end product. Clubs form picked up when he transitioned. Probably played a fairly significant part, and is managing to hold out the highly rated/talented Scott.

Going to be hard to not give Dom the nod though unless he goes on baron streak between now and of the season.

Others have of course played well, but I'm struggling to think of any other contenders to rival those two.

If Solanke goes on a baron streak, does that mean what he has done so far will not count?

Well no. If he's playing well still, doesn't mean many woukd write him off.

But it may sway some people's vote to another in form contender.

If Solanke goes on a baron streak, does that mean what he has done so far will not count?
Yeah, always appreciated all the hard work he's done - even last season, he's not a natural but got 14 goals - his striking record makes other finally take notice of what a player he is. I still don't think Gareth Pratgate will take him to Euros though it will be Kane, Rashford and Watkins for his goals and assists even though Dom is much better team player than Watkins and Rashford but I'm glad he's got the acknowledgement he deserves. I do think we will sell him in Summer unfortunately for record fee but what a pleasure he's been work ethic, link up play, strong, pace and now got goals in PL.

Yeah, always appreciated all the hard work he's done - even last season, he's not a natural but got 14 goals - his striking record makes other finally take notice of what a player he is. I still don't think Gareth Pratgate will take him to Euros though it will be Kane, Rashford and Watkins for his goals and assists even though Dom is much better team player than Watkins and Rashford but I'm glad he's got the acknowledgement he deserves. I do think we will sell him in Summer unfortunately for record fee but what a pleasure he's been work ethic, link up play, strong, pace and now got goals in PL.

Not sure he's a better player than any of those. But he does bring exceptional workrate, beyond what's typical of a striker. Which in the right team setup could be golden... particularly as he's now proven he cam deliver goals in the top flight. So isn't just a limited work horse, say like someone like Shane Long.

He's also hobbled by player fir a what is a small stature club, which has historically always gone against players when it comes to Engkand status quo.

Radhford form has been poor this year, but he has more pace and his stature as a player, and playing for united means its very unlikely dom would travel instead of him. Plus Rashford cam play on the wing.

Watkins will get place ahead of him as he's currently playing fir a big club that is en vogue with media on very positive trajectory... which is always in fashion when it comes to squad players fir England.

Just a bit of fun.but with two thirds ofvtge season gone, who would you currently vote for ad your player of the season.

I reckon Dom would likely win, due to outstanding goal return, and proving he's a pl level striker, after all the doubters.

Can't help thinking of Christie though. Monumental turn of events. Transitioning to a new role/position as if he's akways played there. What a dark horse, player he's turned out to be, as previously looked championship level and in danger of akways having the impotent winger tag for many fans due to littke end product. Clubs form picked up when he transitioned. Probably played a fairly significant part, and is managing to hold out the highly rated/talented Scott.

Going to be hard to not give Dom the nod though unless he goes on baron streak between now and of the season.

Others have of course played well, but I'm struggling to think of any other contenders to rival those two.
Baron Streak
Is he by any chance related to Viscount Minty Biscuit?

For me it was between Christie and Solanke.

Solanke’s goals have been important, but for me Christie since our manager put him in his new role with Cook has been a revelation this season.

So Christie gets my vote.

Not sure he's a better player than any of those. But he does bring exceptional workrate, beyond what's typical of a striker. Which in the right team setup could be golden... particularly as he's now proven he cam deliver goals in the top flight. So isn't just a limited work horse, say like someone like Shane Long.

He's also hobbled by player fir a what is a small stature club, which has historically always gone against players when it comes to Engkand status quo.

Radhford form has been poor this year, but he has more pace and his stature as a player, and playing for united means its very unlikely dom would travel instead of him. Plus Rashford cam play on the wing.

Watkins will get place ahead of him as he's currently playing fir a big club that is en vogue with media on very positive trajectory... which is always in fashion when it comes to squad players fir England.
By merit on this years form Dom has been best of rest after Kane.
Rashford does have more talent yes but he's also a phucking idiot liability.
I haven't forgiven him for that pen in final against Italy.

But Gareth will obviously take Rashford because he can play anywhere in front 3. So the battle is between Dom, Watkins and Bowen by current merit but he will take Watkins even though I'd rather have Bowen ahead of Watkins tbh as he is closest attacker in PL with Doms work rate and good goal record. but he will look at Watkins G/A

You've also got players roaming in no.10 or wing roles like Foden, Cole Palmer and Grealish who will all get picked most likely.

I think Foden is an amazing player but Gareth doesn;t have phucking clue what to do with him.

Sensei for me.....sets the tone for every positive performance at the base of an irreplaceable spine .....and to think some thought that Kelly would replace him as soon as he was fit.

;