Your current player of the season.

Current Player of the Season

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
One day we'll have players who make no mistakes.
All players will always make mistakes. If Solanke had missed Haalands chances yesterday there’d be people saying he can’t cut it at the very top table!! All forums will discuss those mistakes. Way of the world!

The way we allowed them to easily pass the ball around just prior to picking out the cute pass to Haaland was at fault. Our players just stood off and watched them make several passes without making any effort to approach them or close them down. Senesi was with Haaland and allowed him to make a pretty soft hooked shot across Neto who palmed it into the worst area possible. Foden lost his marker and tapped in. Loads wrong with what was a really soft goal to concede. Not sure you can pick out an individual player for that goal.

I agree that the move is not all on one player but Senesi, who had a very good game, did get rolled pretty easily by Haaland for the goal. It’s a tough one because out-muscling Haaland is difficult and Senesi failed, but if he’d stayed goal side, Haaland may well have found a lay off for a shot anyway.

Senesi made a decision and in that moment, Haaland was just that bit better.

He'd have probably just fallen over.......do you still see Iraola picking Kelly over Sensei?

For me, Kelly is a better CB than a LB. I’d argue that as an individual, he’s one of the two best CBs at the club, but he’s not in the best pairing.

I think Kelly against Haaland is a better match up than Senesi against Haaland, but would it have changed the result, probably not.

I agree that the move is not all on one player but Senesi, who had a very good game, did get rolled pretty easily by Haaland for the goal. It’s a tough one because out-muscling Haaland is difficult and Senesi failed, but if he’d stayed goal side, Haaland may well have found a lay off for a shot anyway.

Senesi made a decision and in that moment, Haaland was just that bit better.
Tbf, Zab is a big lad and just bounced off Haaland. It was quite comical.

;