Your current player of the season.

Current Player of the Season

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So Solanke taps in a few goals after goalkeeper slips and he's suddenly good enough for England. It's crazy talk. Dom's goal return this season has been nothing short of totally unexpected but there is no chance he would replicate it under Southgates style of football. There are still issues with his all round game. Take the money in the summer and let him go. As for player of the season it's hands down Christie. Played as a winger and a number 10 before being asked to play a completely different role to what he's used to and realising of he didn't he may not fit in anymore he has given absolutely everything he has got in every game.

Solanke for me, where would we be without his goals. Despite what someone with a strange axe to grind, he's up there with the top scorers in the league.

I love Christie - he does seem to have this mad cult following probably through his work effort but that guy other week came out of nowhere and threatened to kill Neil when he mentioned his part in Forest equalizer.
Christie has become a religious sect.
I know mate. People do slow drives past my house eating shortbread, drinking Vodka Irn Brus andplaying the Proclaimers while making throat slitting gestures. It’s been a tough week.

That’s why I made him MOM yesterday. Hoping the heat will die down and I can get the kids back to school…

Have been prevaricating between Dom’s goals and Christie’s all round performances on this.

From the evidence of last night, Dom was very good, although a bit isolated first half. When Unal was on too, Dom found a lot of space and some of his runs and passes to the wingers were excellent. A shame the header didn’t travel a few extra inches.

However, I thought Christie’s performance was one of the best I’ve seen in a Bournemouth shirt. I haven’t seen the highlights or read the reports yet, but if he’d been playing for Man City last night, the pundits would be creaming themselves.

Senesi had two choices... Make a play for the ball and win it, or let Haaland get the ball and keep goal side of him... He made 'a' choice.. It wasn't the wrong choice, he just failed in the execution...

I'm surprised no one is talking about Zab's momentary lapse in concentration in allowing Foden to run past him... ?

He'd have probably just fallen over.......do you still see Iraola picking Kelly over Sensei?

Thats the thing, I know Neil stated the goal in particular. But Defensive shape may have been subtly different, Kelly may have been exposed at other points in the game. Could have ended 0-4... or 0-0.

But, Man City are a monsters and I doubt Kelly playing would have ensured a point or more, had he started. But we'll never know.

We will have to agree to differ! He wouldn’t have been spun so easy as Senessi was for their goal yesterday.
The way we allowed them to easily pass the ball around just prior to picking out the cute pass to Haaland was at fault. Our players just stood off and watched them make several passes without making any effort to approach them or close them down. Senesi was with Haaland and allowed him to make a pretty soft hooked shot across Neto who palmed it into the worst area possible. Foden lost his marker and tapped in. Loads wrong with what was a really soft goal to concede. Not sure you can pick out an individual player for that goal.

The way we allowed them to easily pass the ball around just prior to picking out the cute pass to Haaland was at fault. Our players just stood off and watched them make several passes without making any effort to approach them or close them down. Senesi was with Haaland and allowed him to make a pretty soft hooked shot across Neto who palmed it into the worst area possible. Foden lost his marker and tapped in. Loads wrong with what was a really soft goal to concede. Not sure you can pick out an individual player for that goal.
There’s very few goals you can pin down to one player put that way. Watch it again though… let him get goalside way to easily.

;