• Carlisle home 2013

• Birmingham away 2014

• Bolton home 2015

• Charlton away 2015

• West Ham away 2015

• Liverpool home 2016

• Chelsea home 2019

Results are only viewable after voting.
The home wins over Man U and Arsenal takes some beating for the end of match euphoria. I stood alongside a bunch of their fans in the pub on those days and took plenty of stick about ' Tinpot' ....and then walking out the door Smug and Tinpotto Blotto......... a mile walk home punching the air....shouting at dogs, cats and a squirrel...Ooo are Ya,,,Oo are We...knowing full well who They supported! The Liverpool win eclipsed those for the drama of the fight back ! I voted for that one. The Bolton game for the sheer emotion should have it too.... just edged out...but it stands alone anyway for us of many years and tales!
Blimey Eddie Howe......some Ride !

I'd have included Dagenham away instead of Blues away but I appreciate it's difficult choosing just 10

I think absolutely impossible to narrow down to just 10.

Tried to have it covering the full period with equal home and away etc.

Could have included three game with Chelsea, two with Everton and probably half a dozen from the Championship year :)

One of my most amusing AFCB games was the 2-1 away win at Reading in our first Championship season.

I’ll always remember one of our lads, who happened to be wearing a blue jacket engaging in typical verbal banter with the Reading fans. This triggered a chant of “Who’s the w@anker in the blue” from the blue shirted home fans

Cue the instant response from the 3000 Cherries fans

“You’re the W@nkers in the Blue”

Nigel Atkins post game interview with Radio Berkshire was extreme in the delusional stakes. Claimed Reading were world class and that he got the better of Eddie as he changed his tactics from the midweek game we had scouted.

More importantly, Reading had just come down from the PL and I felt this game proved we could genuinely compete at this level.

I can't comment on 2 of them as I wasn't there.

Does that make me plastic?

Burton for me, something positive after many years of negativity at AFCB.

I've never seen fans, directors and players smile so much as at the end.
Voted for Burton as well. What a day that was.

;