• Carlisle home 2013

• Birmingham away 2014

• Bolton home 2015

• Charlton away 2015

• West Ham away 2015

• Liverpool home 2016

• Chelsea home 2019

Results are only viewable after voting.
Best game Grimsby the raw emotion of going behind and Fletch scoring the winner was just so poetic.

Best day Burton, wonderful place, brilliant locals and fans... amazing hosts. I remember the game being frustrating and physical until Pitman broke the deadlock.

The one nil win at Chelsea was the most surreal moment I’ve ever experienced as a bmouth fan. In terms of importance though you can’t argue against Chester and Grimsby, without those none of the others would have been possible. Special mention to Wycombe at home Fletch’s first game back too, the win that signalled the start of it all, Wycombe riding high unbeaten in the league and many of our supporters (me included) had already accepted our fate, little did we know that this was to epitomise what was to come!!

Just before half time against bolton, as the second went in, we'd won the game (never losing from 2 up) and everyone starting singing the MOTD theme.

Or a boxing day game that season when we were home to Fulham I think. I went with the family so there were 6 of us (oh happy days, "six tickets for Fulham please", "certainly, Sir. Which stand would you like?"). And it was an easy frankly dull three nil win and I could show them all how I've been watching us simply brush sides apart all season. 3 up, 30 minutes, game over was quite common place.

Just before half time against bolton, as the second went in, we'd won the game (never losing from 2 up) and everyone starting singing the MOTD theme.

Or a boxing day game that season when we were home to Fulham I think. I went with the family so there were 6 of us (oh happy days, "six tickets for Fulham please", "certainly, Sir. Which stand would you like?"). And it was an easy frankly dull three nil win and I could show them all how I've been watching us simply brush sides apart all season. 3 up, 30 minutes, game over was quite common place.
During that Bolton game I got a text from my mate in Stockport who has had a Man U season ticket for about 50 years - he was watching the game on TV and said "FFS stop singing that bloody tune ! We know you are getting promoted !!"

West Ham away for me; seeing our first goals in the premier league and a great result/lovely sunny day. Fulham away in promotion season was good too, something about those Friday evening. If I’d been at charlton that might have pipped it though.

Went to most of those matches, but I have never cried at a match before, win or lose, but I cried with happiness the night we beat Bolton and had a thought for all of those friends and family we have all lost wishing they could still be with us to witness such an achievement.

Bolton for sure in the Championship seasons. Since promotion to the Premier League, the 3 nil win away at Chelsea.

I want to highlight some matches in the 1st season in the championship. One or two of these maybe get in a the top 20...

Doncaster at Home, Yann hat-trick - "Champions, who gives a f***, we're AFC Bournemouth and we're 5-0 up".

Millwall at Home, 2 down after 10 minutes 5-2 win.

And both the home wins against Leeds (4-1) and Reading (3-1) home games, of course.

;