• Carlisle home 2013

• Birmingham away 2014

• Bolton home 2015

• Charlton away 2015

• West Ham away 2015

• Liverpool home 2016

• Chelsea home 2019

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a mainly northern away fan it has to be Burton for me. Honourable mentions for Newcastle away (won 3-1) and Liverpool away in our first season, a real can't believe we're playing in the premier league moment

just watched the bolton & charlton highlights. great times, that was my fave season watching bormuff. and thanks sheff weds.

:utc:

Very difficult choice this between Bolton, Charlton, West Ham and Liverpool wins.

Bolton it should really be for the enormity but that game and result never felt in any doubt. It was the most emotional. West Ham was the most significant for me in a pure statement way and like others said after an opening two defeats the Premier League looked a very lonely place before that day.

For pure euphoria though the pinnacle for me is Charlton away. No pressure carnival atmosphere, the reality of what we achieved sinking in and then that buzz starting to go around that became the best party ever. Thank you Nihiu or however you spell it. The most celebrated and treasured moment not scored by a Bournemouth player in our history. What a day.

I remember uploading a selfie on to social media with the family singing we are the champions driving along the m25....quickly followed by Mrs D calling to ask for my Facebook code so she could remove it as a car is crucial to our living!!

I voted Burton , on account of the achievement of a promotion within one season of surviving - what a great day it was and a feeling of something tangible starting to happen at the club, for the good !
Difficult to pick as the Grimsby, Carlisle, Bolton and Charlton games all are great too - stuff like the " backs to the wall" performance at Reading in the Championship season and the 1-0 away at Chelsea - quality.
UTCIAD

Neither of my favourite games are on that list.

Fulham away in the Championship winning season. We were just immense and our super cheap League One squad totally dismantled the parachute big boys Fulham. It finally felt like we were going to do it and the celebrations under the stand at half time and full time were tremendous.

Chelsea away in the first season was also fantastic. Our entire SQUAD cost under £7m, nearly half of which was Callum Wilson alone. And that £7m was probably at best half of what ONE of the Chelsea players cost. The pride I had in our meagre squad beating that bunch of prawn sandwich eating whingers, and especially Mourinho who I have always thought was over-rated (even I could win the PL if I had the money to spend that he's had) was fantastic. What a feeling, what a night out. I paricularly enjoyed walking past the Chelsea fans losing their **************** while being interviewed for the various YouTube channels and hearing somone who tried to start the recently defunct "celery" chant on the way back to the tube...

(I also accidentally showed up to the ground at 2pm thinking it was a 3pm kick off and forgetting we were in the PL/on Sky etc. though I never told anyone!!)

;