10 year net spend table

From where I’m looking, it’s got everything.
Works perfect for me! Only thing is I wish their was some kind of option to get rid of the ads. Yes I realize they help the forum stay online, but other sports forums I am a part of have members pay a small fee, like 2 or 3 dollars a month, to go ad free and get other benefits also.

Sure all the other vital forums are the same, but the ads do get annoying sometimes. But overall, forum is fine way it is and i'll deal with it haha.

There should be lots of league tables and we could all add a thumbs up on each table to move posters higher or lower, the most banned, the most boring, the most self righteous, the most virtue signaling, the most offensive, we could even throw a couple of football related tables in, that would be a novelty for everyone

I knew you'd say that. Just won a £10 Woolworths voucher off my missus.

Net spend stats always get thrown around and on its own it’s a pretty useless metric (along with many on their own) trying to tell a story to suit someone’s narrative.

Squad value gets mentioned sometimes which would give it some support , wage bill over 10 years I think would be very interesting reading.

Net spend is always going to be higher for a team like us who are having to increase our squad quality base. But just used as a figure for people to say oh wow look at how well ‘insert top 6 team’ here are doing compared to Bournemouth.

It will keep coming up and continue to be pointless. Maybe we will be able to sell some old players to Saudi one day to fluff the figures too.

This table just shows we have been in the worlds richest league for quite a long time.

Would be interesting to know if there are more than 11 clubs who have been in the premier league for more years than us over that period.

Would be interesting to know if there are more than 11 clubs who have been in the premier league for more years than us over that period.
Arsenal
Man City
Man Utd
Liverpool
Everton
Palace
Chelsea
West Ham
Spurs

Now I’m struggling.

Newcastle

;