Aaron Ramsdale

Tense finish...thought AR could have done better with the West Ham second goal...but hope they hang in!

Disagree, wall should've had a man either behind the WHU player or not let him squeeze into the wall. So if y mean be savvy enough to point that out then yeah fine, it was a really well struck free kick, exactly where they wanted to put it

Take him away from Neil Moss and you have a super keeper.

Same as when Boruc was selected for Poland and therefore spent a week or two with the Polish coach, he returned a much more confident keeper for a couple of weeks.

When will Eddie realise?

Take him away from Neil Moss and you have a super keeper.

Same as when Boruc was selected for Poland and therefore spent a week or two with the Polish coach, he returned a much more confident keeper for a couple of weeks.

When will Eddie realise?
Why don't you go down to the ground and tell him yourself?

On the other hand, Eddie probably works with Moss and the keepers more closely than you.

Disagree, wall should've had a man either behind the WHU player or not let him squeeze into the wall. So if y mean be savvy enough to point that out then yeah fine, it was a really well struck free kick, exactly where they wanted to put it
John Hartson doesn’t know why they don’t have a man on the post. He’s paid for that expert opinion. I’ll pop over to the rec tomorrow and get some under 10s to explain.

He signed for WImbledon the day before a cup game against Fleetwood and got rave reviews from the fans that day, so I'm not sure how much influence their staff could have had in zero training sessions

No no no it's definitely because he's no longer being coached by Moss. Keepers start to gradually lose all of their skills once they are in Moss's presence and regain it again once they drive out of the car park. He's like goalkeeping kryptonite. ;)

I've got to say, I was really impressed with Ramsdale tonight. Made some saves David de Gea would have been proud of. Commanded his box well and seems to have good distribution, although I did think he should have got a hand to the Felipe Anderson free-kick. 8 out of 10 performance, nevertheless.:utc:

With goalkeepers of that age....surely the main thing affecting their performances is..Experience! I think we can all get a bit carried away with the 'coaching' nonsense applied to managers and people on the staff.... A player has his own brain with him when he takes the field of play! ...All the friggin Hoo Ha about Mourihnos 'coaching' ..most of his career he has had players who had skills beyond the need for it! And..has Ole Gunnar ' coached ' Pogba since he took over?
NO...it's about psychology with todays players...attitudes/ distraction etc.
Back to Eddie at DC......Ibe - Coaching? Brains ? Attitude? Or just plain Patience on the part of Eddie. Eddie himself...surely it's more on psychology than coaching with his success ..or at least a combination of those attributes.
Another angle on coaching...unlike in say 1960 when I started watching football....players can watch mega amounts of film online to get as much ' homework ' as they want regarding skills and application!
Back to goalkeepers...they too have to 'fit' the style of play to some extent......so maybe Moss is a coach who ' fits' Eddies strategy!

;