Adios Amigos

Its very left wing on here if they dont agree they try and bully or shout louder ...... shite ive just wet myself again......

Well that's total rubbish..but not relevant anyway.

Neil - hope you will be back at some point. It would have been better if there was a function that no one could reply to your match report. That way we knew it was just someone's view on what happened and we could just agree or not ourselves without posting it. At least then it serves to illustrate what actually happened and not specifically 'why'.

At least it's just put out there, then we could have a 'match reflections' thread or something similar. I usually just read the report as further down the thread it just turns into a slightly childish low level slanging match, usual suspects involved.

I think the vast majority of this board would rather it had been you and your dickhead comments that f*cked off instead of Neil and his contributions .
Why because your happy with the constant negative comments about the team, manager, tactics ?

It's a free country.
Yes its a free country, and so I'm not allowed to say Neil's comments are tosh. I've actually never responded to his continual negativety, training methods to blame for injuries, formation, twisting every set back to suit his argument. But 2 minutes before our last game to post such a negative comment, again to back up his pathetic argument about our squad should win every game in the championship. But hey all you sycophants can carry on waiting on his every negative word.

Yes its a free country, and so I'm not allowed to say Neil's comments are tosh. I've actually never responded to his continual negativety, training methods to blame for injuries, formation, twisting every set back to suit his argument. But 2 minutes before our last game to post such a negative comment, again to back up his pathetic argument about our squad should win every game in the championship. But hey all you sycophants can carry on waiting on his every negative word.

There's a certain delicious irony in this.

Now Neil has gone, you could become the next target.

See how you like pretty much every thing you post being rubbished.

Message board posters are great at smelling blood.

I've been there, it wasn't fun.

Last edited:
Why because your happy with the constant negative comments about the team, manager, tactics ?

Except that summary of Dawson’s posts is utter b*llshit .
I’m sure most posters will agree with you that this forum will be so much for the better now that we won’t have his match reports every other Saturday .:shake:
Regards
Another sycophant .

Except that summary of Dawson’s posts is utter b*llshit .
I’m sure most posters will agree with you that this forum will be so much for the better now that we won’t have his match reports every other Saturday .:shake:
Regards
Another sycophant .
Yes I read his match reports too, but I also watch all the games, so to be honest don't need someone else to tell whether we played well or bad. I didn't always agree with comments or scores but have a lot of respect for his time and effort in spending the time, I personally haven't the time or writing skills.
But end of the day I dont see the difference in neil and the guy from Lincoln in his many disguises, apart from match reports

Always enjoyed your match reports, Neil. Even, or perhaps especially, the ones that I also attended. Your inventive headlines will be missed by all, I am sure.

Take a break. Sometime, though, please, come back.

Thanks Neil for your reports, enjoyed them. I seem to miss and forget so much when I'm there!
As another poster mentioned, there's always the Back of the Net podcasts.

All being well we can all get back to Dean Court next year.

Its possible to disagree without calling someone a dickhead.

Sad state of affairs when a good contributor over the years feels it necessary to leave a forum
Sad fact of 'progress' in society, its too easy to have a pop than debate nowadays.

Thanks for your reports Neil, Ive always enjoyed them, if not also learnt from some when my narrow point of view of a game doesnt see what others do

Will miss your match reports Neil, always looked forward to reading and enjoyed them very much. Thanks.

;