AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - FA Cup Third Round - 12.30 pm

I'm going to watch it tomorrow. I've been getting up around 5 am to workout recently anyway so I can watch the second half at least and probably a bit of the first as well. It's on ESPN+. Not sure if that is available to U.K. folks or not? Or does BBC show everything for free like it does for UFC events? I imagine they would want as big of a domestic audience as possible but these overseas football TV contracts are bewildering to me.
CCF - I was amazed as well that they get so little game coverage over there. I mean, I can get every game on one of the two main Canadian sports networks. It was explained to me that it is done to protect the teams in the lower leagues, because if the PL was on the TV at the same time as many other local games - i.e. 3 pm Saturday - the smaller local teams would not be as supported. Streaming seems to be an alternative, I usually find what I am looking for - i,e, UEFA or Cup games - on redditt soccer streams.

Reactions: DJ
Unfortunately I will miss the game due to a golf club cup match.
A stupid time to play the FA cup. What is wrong with 3pm.

This is what I think the team for today will be:

Boruc

Clyne - Simpson - Mings - Rico

Ibe - Surman - Hyndman - Pugh

King - Mousset

Fun fact! If we lose this tie we'll have exited the FA Cup at the first time of asking three years in a row. This would be the second time in our history this has happened, matching our first-round exits from 1961-1963.

----------Boruc
Clyne Cook Simpson Rico
Jordon Taylor Surman Pugh
-----Mousset Fraser

Travers, Daniels, Ake, Butcher, Brooks, Stanislas, Dobre

Fun fact! If we lose this tie we'll have exited the FA Cup at the first time of asking three years in a row. This would be the second time in our history this has happened, matching our first-round exits from 1961-1963.

You say 'fun', I do not think it means what you think it means

Unless Hyndman or Mings are injured that doesn't look good for either of them.

Still makes for an interesting team. One which could go either way... let's hope it isn't a repeat of FA Cup 3rd round pasts.

Maybe Hyndman wasn't fully up to Eddie's required fitness levels yet?

As for Mings...who knows. Either a fitness thing, which isn't too good either or maybe there is a loan move in the pipeline??

Mings and Defoe....what signings they were! what? oh what!

Then you look at what weve got from Gosling....and the stick he gets!

Sometimes I wonder what the flying f##k it's all about?

;