AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

3 nil up and top of the league, here starts the negativity

I believe opinions are still allowed? If you want more, we won three nil but really didn’t look great until after the second. We gave it away too much. Kelly needs a check before every game to make sure he knows which colour we are playing in. I wish Christie could shoot. Oh and I wouldn’t pick Lewis.

Also Travers, Zemura, Jeff and Christie were great, Billing better than lately, Anthony hasn’t got his mojo back yet. Good team effort for second goal. 3 points is good. Top of the league is good. But we are not purring yet.

Happy now?

Good luck for the rest of the season.

The deflected first goal which Smithies had covered and the sending off did for us, but our early missed chances are the story of the season. Too many games playing catch up.

That's showbiz for you ! :D

All the best chief.

I believe opinions are still allowed? If you want more, we won three nil but really didn’t look great until after the second. We gave it away too much. Kelly needs a check before every game to make sure he knows which colour we are playing in. I wish Christie could shoot. Oh and I wouldn’t pick Lewis.

Also Travers, Zemura, Jeff and Christie were great, Billing better than lately, Anthony hasn’t got his mojo back yet. Good team effort for second goal. 3 points is good. Top of the league is good. But we are not purring yet.

Happy now?
Clearly your not

;