AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

You obviously have problems reading.

Try to read what I have written. It is not a negative comment but a realistic view of the game. Yes we won but we will have to play a lot better to get automatic promotion.

:utc:

I get your point, but I'm sure we will. Key thing is we delivered a 3 nil win tonight and clear at top the league. No one sweeps every team a side for 90 mims every game.

We've just managed to turn around a god awful run. Doesn't matter how we did it. We looked good v qpr too. I like to see tonight's result and 2nd half as a springboard, confidence will be high now. Bring on Peterborough.

I get your point, but I'm sure we will. Key thing is we delivered a 3 nil win tonight and clear at top the league. No one sweeps every team a side for 90 mims every game.

We've just managed to turn around a god awful run. Doesn't matter how we did it. We looked good v qpr too. I like to see tonight's result and 2nd half as a springboard, confidence will be high now. Bring on Peterborough.
Definitely a sense of our best team now back together but not quite gelling yet. I think with a settled side we will improve quickly. Slightly annoying that JZ will soon be away for a while but hopefully their campaign will be as brief as possible and he can come back without having missed too many games. Once this team clicks again I think we will be pretty darn good :yes:

Definitely a sense of our best team now back together but not quite gelling yet. I think with a settled side we will improve quickly. Slightly annoying that JZ will soon be away for a while but hopefully their campaign will be as brief as possible and he can come back without having missed too many games. Once this team clicks again I think we will be pretty darn good

Maybe not end of world if game or 2 gets called off in the fast half of Jan.

What MB1980 said
True, JZ-wise that could be handy but personally I’d like to see us keep playing and keep building the gap over those who are unable to play.
Hopefully not too many more games will be postponed, otherwise we could end up with another clusterf*uck two part season ( or some even worse solution which they might come up with ) which could totally derail our promotion push.

I really want this to be a „normal“ season, I think that would suit us best, all things considered !

I was COVID bound tonight so watching on red button, I thought Lewis Cook put in a very tidy performance. Nothing outstanding, but that is not what he is there for. Recycled the ball well and was always available for the Centre Backs

I was COVID bound tonight so watching on red button, I thought Lewis Cook put in a very tidy performance. Nothing outstanding, but that is not what he is there for. Recycled the ball well and was always available for the Centre Backs
Hello Lewis Cooks Dad.

;