AFC Bournemouth v Everton

True. But the bookies don't take into account the situation of players unavailable because of the international break and the resulting fatique and injuries. Their assessment is based on recent form only.
Hogwash. Bookies base the line on the expectations of outcomes, but then manage/move the line to reflect the preferences of the betting public. In a perfect world, their objective is to balance the books so that they make money on the vig. If the books get too heavily weighted on one side, say AFCB, they offer more spread or money-line to attract Everton bets.

I'm thinking oh boy this fixture can't come quick enough....the amount of talking points that will ensue from it.
While we wait I'm getting a twinge in my trouser - trout on hearing the news that Danjumer probably won't play - the thought of all his worshippers at Dean Court tomorrow crying into their pinky red 'seat rags' !

Last edited:
I'm thinking oh boy this fixture can't come quick enough....the amount of talking points that will ensue from it.
While we wait I'm getting a twinge in my trouser - trout on hearing the news that Danjumer probably won't play - the thought of all his worshippers at Dean Court tomorrow crying into their pinky red 'seat rags' !
You should show this post to your grandchildren just to see what they think of their grandfather getting a semi over the thought of some fans at DC…:p

Chris Sutton on the BBC says it's going to be a 1-1 draw. I'd be more worried if he said we'd win. (Apologies if already posted).

Hogwash. Bookies base the line on the expectations of outcomes, but then manage/move the line to reflect the preferences of the betting public. In a perfect world, their objective is to balance the books so that they make money on the vig. If the books get too heavily weighted on one side, say AFCB, they offer more spread or money-line to attract Everton bets.
TJ, you do realize that you're talking to yourself if you address to R&R.

Kluivert is not suited for this game, he’ll get eaten alive by their ultra physical midfield and defence. Everton are like Forest but on steroids.

Scott is not a number ten

Let’s see an Unal and Dom front two from the start please

;