AFC Bournemouth v Everton

Not sure what to make of this lineup. Three strikers on, good, let’s attack! But then, IF the lineup is that diamond - which I doubt - then we’re going to be exposing our fullbacks big time.

I think that's why Stacey and Rico are selected though, they both get up and down a lot, and I think they'll need to get some miles under their belt this afternoon

Positive thinking and Loud support for this fresh looking team is essential......the start of another whizz up a table.....
Its a strong bench...should have enough to do some damage.
Everton wont know too much about Stacey and Billing or Rico...and Lewis Cook and Harry Wilson could gel well.
Fraser will want to get on big style...that will be a plus...if its flat and equal 2nd half.

Half time thoughts:

3 big mistakes from Stacey, lucky not to be punished

Lewis Cook has added a bit of urgency to our play

King is doing well using his strength but sometimes he just needs to play the simple ball

Why didn’t Steve Cook try and get a free kick?

Loving seeing L.Cook back in action, awful time to concede though. Wonderful delivery from Rico for the goal but too much space throughout that half down his wing.

Guess it's alright to push off of a defender's shoulder to gain a massive height advantage and nod in...

Cook's looked excellent, though. We've missed someone with a touch and confidence on the ball in the middle. It's been an interestingly different side to watch.

Billing's won a lot, Ake and Cook decent, Josh working hard if a little 50/50 on success.

Rico looks ok but seems like he's literally following some kind of instruction word for word, he seems like he's playing with absolutely zero freedom bar the last 5 minutes.

Stacey has been a little all over the place, sadly. Some odd positioning, seems a little overawed, perhaps?

;